If you love crafting with glitter, read on to discover 15 crafts that shimmer, glitter, and sparkle! A little glitter goes a long way in making your outfit, your home, and your whole life a bit more glamorous.
15 Crafts that Shimmer, Glitter, and Sparkle Table of Contents
Wear Stylish Glitter Crafts
- Lutradur Flower: Make yourself stand out with a fabric flower that shimmers, glitters, and sparkles! You can wear this glamorous accessory as a brooch or hair piece.
- Initial Heart Purse: Personalize this foam purse with your child's initials and glitter glue for a cute way for her to carry her most prized possessions. This is also a great craft project to make with your kids.
- Angel in Disguise Shirt: Use fabric paint and glitter to add sparkly angel wings to the back of your shirt for a glitzy surprise!
Seasonal Crafting with Glitter
- Decorative Fall Plaque: Use real fall leaves and lots of glitter to make a shimmering, eye-catching fall wall decoration, perfect for those cozy nights in front of the fire.
- Angelic Snow Angels: Sparkly snow angels make great Christmas decorations (or gifts!) but they can stay out all winter long. Set them on your mantel, table, or shelf for a cute winter home decor idea.
- Halloween Fairy Wand: This Halloween accessory sure does shimmer, glitter, and sparkle! It's got tons of glitter for a festive Halloween decoration or costume prop.
- Quick Glitter Pine Cones: Get the kids involved in glitter crafts! All you need are some pinecones from your own backyard, and you're on your way to making homemade Christmas ornaments.
Glittery Table Decor
- Dressed Up Cupcakes: Dress up your cupcakes for your next party, family get-together, or even wedding! Use glitter and scrapbook paper to glam up your treats.
- Crystal Dove Centerpiece: This shimmer, glitter, sparkle centerpiece is perfect for a fancy soiree or a lavish fireplace mantel. Make some with all of your favorite glitter.
- Cardboard Vase: If you love recycling crafts and glitter crafts, try this shimmering wonder! Make a glitter vase out of old carboard and show off your flowers in style.
- Beaded Sunflower Coasters: Protect your wooden tables with glamorous glitter coasters! Your guests won't even realize they're using coasters; they'll just notice how gorgeous your table decor is.
Miscellaneous Ways to Use Glitter
- Glittery Buttons: Mix your two favorite things--glitter and buttons--to make these shiny, glittery buttons! Then you can use them for a variety of purposes.
- Owl Frame: Add a cute glitter owl to a picture frame with this easy decoupage craft. Just add a picture of your loved ones and you're all set!
- Millenium Cityscapes Attic Windoes Quilt: Combine urban and country elements with a cityscapes quilt to hang on your wall. This quilt uses special fabric that will shimmer, glitter, and sparkle.
- Pine Cone Glitter Ballerinas: Here's another easy pine cone craft for you. Turn ordinary pine cones into beautiful ballerinas with a little glitter.