This beautiful white topiary lights up any room and works as a great gift to anyone and everyone.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Products:
- 1" x 12" x 36" Sheet, two
- Other Materials:
- Clay pot, 5"
- Gift wrap, bridal
- Acrylic craft paint: white wash, white pearl, gold
- 3/4" flat, Paintbrush
- Spray paint, gold glitter
- Ribbon, 1-1/2" x 4 yds, wired
- Silk bridal sprays, 11 small
- Pearl & floral streamers, four
- Floral wire, 6", cloth-covered
- Sharp pencil
- Serrated knife
- Old candle
- Sea sponge, small
- Low temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- Wax knife blade with an old candle. Cut from sheets of STYROFOAM brand foam three squares in each of the following sizes: 9", 8", 3". Cut two 5" squares. Stack and glue foam squares together, creating "packages". Sand rough edges with a scrap of foam.
- Wrap packages. Stack and glue packages together, turning packages on an angle (refer to photograph).
- Paint pot with two coats of white wash; let dry. Lightly sponge with white pearl and gold paints.
- Using 3 yds of ribbon, make a six-loop bow with 12" loops and 18" tails; secure with wire. Using remaining ribbon, add two more 18" tails.
- Center and glue packages to rim of flowerpot. Glue bow to top. Glue three floral sprays to center of bow and four pearl/floral streamers under bow. Glue floral sprays on corners of middle and bottom packages.
- Spray completed topiary with gold glitter.
CAUTION: Handle assembled topiary by pot only
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow