94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get ready for summer with this epic collection of 94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns. From tee shirts to picture frames, aprons to flip flops, these tie dye projects and techniques are great for crafters of all ages, and a great way to celebrate warm weather and sunshine!
94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns Table of Contents
Great for kids and adults of all ages, this collection of 23 Cool Tie Dye Ideas is a great group of projects to have on hand for summer and back-to-school crafting. Add bright colors to tights, tee shirts, scarves, cowls, and so much more!
Tee shirts are the most popular tie dye project, so we've collected all of our best tee shirt tie dye patterns right here. Great for men and women of all ages, these easy tie dye shirts are a fun way to show off your personality. Use them as jerseys, fun family reunion tees, or gather your best friends over for a fun night of tie dye. These shirts are also great to do with your kids for family craft night or for birthday parties.
- Captain America Tee
- Desert Sunset Paradise Tee
- Shibori Chic Tie Dye Top
- Four Super Tie Dye Tees
- Purple Lightning Tie Dye
- Sweet Summer Shirts
- Tie Dye Creations
- Tie Dye Hurricane Tee
- Scribble Scrabble Tee Shirt
- Cobbled Bicolor Tee
- I Heart Tie Dye Tee
- Eco-Centric Tie Dye Shirt
- Double Rainbow Dazzle Top
- Graffiti Tee
- Cotton Tie Dye Top
- Twisted Tie Dye Tee
- Flower Tie Dye Tee Shirt
- Summer Spangled Bullseye Tee
- Fashion Tie Dye Tee
- Twist and Shout Camp Tee
- Starfire Explosion Tee Shirt
- Colorful Tie Dye Shirt
- Tie Dye Heart Pattern
- Dappled Heart Shirt
- Summer Twist Tee Shirt
- Striped Tie Dye Shirt
- Impatient Plaid Tie Dye Tee Shirt
- 3D Flower Top
Learn how to tie-dye with these 47 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye craft projects for fashion, gifts, home decor and more.
Who says tie dyeing techniques should be use for just clothing? These home decor crafts are all made using easy tie dye techniques and you won't believe what you can acutally tie dye! Beautiful curtains, pillows, frames, and more will help add a bright splash of color to any room in your home, and it's a great way to bring the colors of summer indoors for all to enjoy year round.
- Tie Dye Tablecloth
- Tie Dyed Luminaries
- Fashion Shower Curtains
- Tropical Themed Tee Pee
- Patriotic Tie Dye Picnic Set
- Summer Lovin' Pillow
- Tie Dye Embroidery
- Tie Dye Graduate Frames
- Quote Art Canvas
- Field of Fireworks Beach Towel
- Sunburst Blossom Pillow
Great for grilling, cooking, cleaning, or crafting, these easy tie dye apron patterns are sure to keep you nice and clean in style! Use your favorite tie dye techniques to create a fun-looking apron that's unlike anything else. These tie dyeing patterns make great gifts and housewarming presents, and they're fun for the whole family to make together.
Sundresses are so fun and comfortable to wear in the warm weather. Don't limit yourself to solid colored wearables, though - create your very own colorful and fun sundresses with these dress and skirt tie dye patterns. Great for adding a splash of color to your wardrobe, these simple tie dye patterns are perfect for those hot summer days. Check out our list of tie dye techniques to find the best style for you.
- Revamped Tie Dye Dress
- Tie Dye Popsicle Dress
- Pink Berries Skirt
- Striped Sundress
- Animal Print Tie Dye Dress
- Light Pink Tie Dye Dress
These easy tie dye shirts and sweaters are great for everyone. Hoodies, cardigans, and formal tops can all blossom with color with these fun and easy tie dye techniques and patterns. Browse through our tie dye techniques to find a style that suits you best and then get ready to reinvent your wardrobe!
- Tie Dye Tee Shirt and Sweatshirt
- Light and Bright Tie Dye Shirt
- Bubblegum Top
- Cute Green Tie Dye Top
- Faux Lace Tie Dye Hoodie
- Tie Dye Aqua Tunic
Take those simple white onesies to a whole new level with these adorable tie dye patterns and projects for babies and children. Kids will love showing off the tee shirts and clothing that they made using the simple tie dye techniques you can find in this collection. Tie dye is also a great activity for kids birthday parties, youth groups, and family get togethers. Have little ones bring their own white tee shirt and help them create a look all their own. Simply master the tie dye folding techniques needed for these projects and you'll be set.
- Funky Baby Onesie
- Amethyst Purple Dyed Dress
- Tie Dye Baby Onesie and Skirt
- Pink Baby Onesie
- Summer Tie Dye Outfit
These easy tie dye accessories are great for the summer. From fun friendship bracelets to cute tie dye flip flops that you can easily match to your bathing suit, these tie dye patterns are great for kids and adults of all ages. You can use any tie dyeing techniques you'd like to create these patterns. Try out new and different tie dye folding techniques for fun and creative looks to your summer accessories.
- How to Tie Dye Your Hair
- Tie Dye Friendship Bracelets
- No Sew Hand Warmers
- Fun Tie Dye Flip Flops
- Groovy Tie Dye Socks
- Tie Dye Dog Bandana
- Tie Dyed Ribbon
These tie dye patterns bags and totes are great projects for kids to work on with their friends. From fun sleepover totes to cute lunch bags, kids will love creating their own bags and totes and will want to show them off to their friends. These tote bags are easy and fun, so they're great for beginners or groups of kids with a wide age range.
Looking for tie dye patterns that are unique and different? Check out this grouping of random yet awesome tie dye patterns. From beautiful paper flowers to Peep Pillows that are perfect for Easter, these tie dye patterns are sure to inspire your creativity...and might even motivate you to try something new!
- Tie Dye Paper Towels
- Tie Dye Roses
- Tie Dye Easter Peeps
- Tie Dye Earth Day Eggs
- Tie Dye Gift Tags
- Tissue Paper Tie Dye Project
There are so many cool tie dye techniques to learn! With some unique tie dye folding techniques, you can create really neat tie dye patterns that look professionally made. These can be used on any material, but work really well on clothing, such as tee shirts, or large pieces of fabric, like pillow cases, towels, and blankets.
- Folding Tie Dye Technique
- Sunburst Technique
- Salt Resistant Tie Dye Technique
- Gradation Tie Dye Technique
- Painting Tie Dye Technique
- Resist and Drape Tie Dye Technique
- Sponge Technique
- Batik Tie Dye Technique
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Crumble Tie Dye Technique
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
- Ombre Tie Dye Techique
- Stripe Tie Dye Technique
- Splatter Technique
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
Now you can take these printable tie dye patterns with you anywhere. Each of these free eBooks is filled with easy and fun tie dye projects that are great to do with friends, cub scouts, youth clubs and much more. Download these eBooks to your computer, phone, iPad, or other mobile devide for great tie dye patterns at the ready, whenever you need them!
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- How to Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor, and More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
BONUS! If you like these tie dye patterns, then you'll love this roundup of tie dyeing techniques and DIY ideas
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- 47 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
- Resist and Drape Tie Dye Techniques
- Salt Resist Tie Dye Technique
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Tie-Dye Hurricane Swirl
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
- Desert Sunset Paradise T Shirt
- Impatient Plaid Tie Dye Tee
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie
- Purrfect Winter Beanie