Tie dye is not just for hippies anymore! With these tie dye instructions from I Love to Create, you can turn a plain white tunic into a revamped tie dye dress, and you'll be more "hip" than "hippie."
- Tunic - white - 100% cotton
- Tulip® Tie-Dye Fashion Kit™--Revamped
- Paper towels
- Plastic tablecloth
- PVC pipe
- Prewash tunic to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth and lay damp tunic on prepared surface.
- Wearing gloves from kit, add water to Black and Purple dye bottles up to fill lines. Replace caps tightly and shake dye bottles until dye is thoroughly mixed.
- Following kit instructions apply dyes to tunic.
- Cover tunic with plastic tablecloth and let set 4 to 6 hours. Wash separately in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Dry separately.