Follow these instructions from I Love to Create to dye fabric with Tulip Permanent Fabric Dye. Read these instructions before you begin a tie-dye project.
Once you've read the Tulip Fabric dye directions, be sure to explore 28 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye to learn all about the different techniques and projects you can do with Fabric Dye!
- Fill bowl or stainless steel sink with one gallon of STEAMING HOT water.
- Stir in 1/4 cup (4 Tablespoons) salt.
- Pour in dye packet and stir until dissolved.
- Submerge fabric in dye mixture.
- Stir continually for 15 minutes, and then occasionally for 45 minutes.
- Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water and dry away from direct heat and sunlight.