What's more stylish than lace on your hoodie? A faux lace design tie dyed onto your hoodie! Try these tie dye instructions for your hoodie and your tote from I Love to Create.
- Fabric - white 100% cotton
- Hollide- white 100% cotton
- Belting trim
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip® Tie-Dye Fashion Kit™--Lace Designs
- Paper towels
- Plastic bag
- Masking tape
- Plastic tablecloth
- Prewash and dry fabric and hoodie to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
- Wearing gloves from kit, pour water into the Black dye bottle to fill line. Replace lid and shake thoroughly. Attach spray nozzle to dye bottle.
- Following instructions in kit booklet set lace on hoodie and spray with dye to create lace designs.
- Cover hoodie with plastic and let set 4 to 6 hours. Wash hoodie in cold water on a large load setting. Dry separately.
- Wearing gloves from kit, pour water into the Red dye bottle to fill line. Replace lid and shake thoroughly. Attach spray nozzle to dye bottle.
- Following instructions in kit booklet size fabric to fit tote.
- Lay doilie and netting on fabric and spray with dye to create designs.
- Cover dyed fabric with plastic and let set 4 to 6 hours. Wash fabric in cold water. Dry in dryer and iron flat.
- Following kit booklet instructions attach fabric to tote with Fabric Fusion. Hold in place with clothespins until dry.
- Following booklet instructions glue belting trim to tote.