16 Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gobble, gobble! These 16 Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving are a great way to celebrate the holiday. From adorable wearables, like aprons and earrings, to turkey themed decorations and edible turkey crafts, these Thanksgiving crafts will get you in the mood for a feast in no time. Create these 16 Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving and give a unique little turkey to each of your guests. These crafts for Thanksgiving will surely warm your guests' hearts while the dinner warms their stomachs.
These turkey crafts to wear will not only get you in the holiday spirit, but they make great gifts to bring as a hostess present if you're going to be traveling over the holidays. Earrings and aprons also make fun teacher's gifts, especially if the kids helped make them!
And even the vegitarians and turkey haters will love these edible turkey crafts. Made with candy, popcorn, and much more, these sweet turkeys make great beginnings and endings to your Thanksgiving feast.
Finally, it's not Thanksgiving without a beautiful tablescape. These turkey decorations for the home are easy to make and use in and outside your home. There are plenty of centerpiece ideas, wall decorations, and more to bring the comical turkey into your decoration!
So whether you're planning to host Thanksgiving or are traveling far and wide to be with family and friends, these turkey crafts for Thanksgiving are great for helping you and your loved ones get in the mood for some delicious turkey!
Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving Table of Contents
Preparing the Thanksgiving meal is a lot of work, so make sure you're dressed for the part with these awesome turkey crafts to wear! From cute aprons you and your kids can make and wear to adorable and fun turkey earrings, these wearable crafts for Thanksgiving will get you in the mood for cooking in no time.
- Mom and Me Thanksgiving Aprons: This adorable apron set is a great craft to make with your little kitchen helper! Kids will not only love making their very own apron to match mom and dad's, but it's also great for them to help out in the kitchen. Get down and dirty with these cute turkey aprons that you can wear all fall long.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Bead Earrings: How cute are these earrings? Great for teachers and turkey lovers of all kinds, these beaded earrings are sure to be a hit. You could also turn one of these earrings into a charm for a necklace if you didn't want to make earrings.
- Thanksgiving Apron: This turkey knows its fate! But hiding behind this apron won't do the job if you have a family of turkey lovers to feed! This sweet Thanksgiving craft makes a great hostess gift if you're going to be traveling to someone's home during the holiday season.
- Gobble Gobble Oven Mitt: When the turkey is finally ready, pull it out of the oven and serve it up to family and friends with this sweet and adorable turkey oven mitt. This is a great project for the kids to do, too as the food is prepared and cooked.
Eating turkey is one of the highlights of the Thanksgiving feast, but there are several other ways to eat a turkey, even if you're not a fan of turkey meat! These fun and edible turkey crafts are made with everything from popcorn to cookies, so even the pickiest of eaters can enjoy eating a bit of turkey on Thanksgiving.
- Paper Bag Turkey: This project is great for kids. If you're having a kid table at your Thanksgiving feast, kids can snack on this popcorn turkey. Best of all, it'll cook up in about 2 minutes in the microwave!
- Sweet Lollipop Turkey: This sweet lollipop turkey is a great project to have sitting in your classroom or office. Guests, family, and friends can come and pluck a sucker from this sweet turkey, as long as they say what they're thankful for this holiday season first!
- Candy and Cookie Turkeys: Perfect for a little pre-dinner treat or a sweet post-dinner dessert, these edible turkey crafts are sweet in every sense of the word! This would be a great way to get the kids involved in helping with Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Pinata: If you can still move after the Thanksgiving feast, this turkey pinata is a great way to end your meal. This is also a great way to celebrate those who might have birthdays on or around Thanksgiving.
- NEW! Gobble Gobble Turkey Mix: Great for munching on the way to Grandma's house or perfect for leaving on the table for guests to munch on before the main meal, this Gobble Gobble Turkey Mix is a delicious addition to your Thanksgiving meal.
Decorating for Thanksgiving is always one of the most exciting parts of the holiday. These projects are perfect for adding some turkey style to your Thanksgiving table, home decor, and more. Welcome guests into a home ready to celebrate this year with these adorable easy to make crafts for Thanksgiving.
- Nature's Thanksgiving Centerpieces: These sweet turkey crafts are made with natural items and are perfect for adding a natural look to your Thanksgiving table decor. If you want your centerpiece to be more "active", you could use real popcorn instead of the kernals for the bottom of the centerpiece...that way people can snack before dinner.
- Turkey Table Accents: If you're looking for Thanksgiving crafts for kids, look no further! These adorable turkeys are great for kids to make while the adults are eating, or teachers can help kids create these cute paper centerpieces for their Thanksgiving holiday.
- Decorative Cartoon Turkey: This adorable turkey can serve several purposes. You could use him as a cute magnet for the fridge or you can glue him to napkin rings and give them to guests as a little take away gift. You could even add a chain and turn this decorative turkey into an awesome necklace.
- Turkey Wobbler: This fun wobbler is a great project for kids. He'd be fun to have on the kids table to use as something to occupy the time or you could put him on display in the kitchen as a little motivation as you cook!
- Tom the Turkey: Greet guests as they come into the house with these cute turkey craft. Tom the Turkey will stand guard outside your front door and, best of all, he can be out on display all season long! Who would have thought pumpkins could be used like this?
- Easy Turkey Napkin Rings: This is a great recycled project for you to do with or without your kids. Using felt and toilet paper rolls, these cute turkey napkin rings are sure to be appreciated and well-loved by everyone at the table.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath: This Thanksgiving wreath is a great way to welcome people into your home. If you don't want to hang it on your front door, you can also hang it above a mantel or on a wall by the dining room table.
Welcome guests to your home for the Thanksgiving feast or celebrate the harvest season with our free eBook 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make" eBook
- "Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes" eBook
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects free eBook
- 268 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Thankful Pins
- Super Easy Table Runner
- DIY Crochet Turkey Dishcloth
- Crocheted Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath
- "Thanksgiving Crafts" eBook
- 12 Thanksgiving Craft Centerpieces + 4 New Ideas
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
- Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home
- 22 Summer Crafts for Kids
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Baby Love
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- How to Knit: Beginner Knitting Help and 7 Free Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Easter Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Creative Crafting all Year Round: Crafts to Celebrate the Holidays
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Crafting: Blogger Edition
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Father's Day Crafts
- Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Father's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Beautiful Beads
- 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
- Fun with Fabric Dye
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- Garden Crafts
- 42 Ways to Recycle
- 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations
- Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- Sewing for Beginners
- Graduation Crafts
- DIY Wedding
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper
- Great Decor in a Flash Without a Lot of Cash
- Low-Cost Clothing Crafts
- Inexpensive Home Decor
- Cheap and Easy Crafts
- Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More
- 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter - The Ultimate Craft Guide
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers, & More
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More
- 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Dcor and More
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
- 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects from DecoArt
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Idea
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing craft Ideas
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects: Jewelry, Gifts & Decorations for the Holidays
- Great Gift Ideas: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions And Techniques