Mint tins, painted with fall images, are a nice thank you gift or party favor.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- IIP11 - Fall Favorites Pocket Template
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA184 - French Vanilla
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- Scrapbook papers
- Permanent ink pens
- Mint or small rectangular tin box
- Measure and cut scrapbook paper to top of box.
- Base sunflowers with French Vanilla. Pounce flower bottom with Bright Orange.
- Pounce middle of flowers with Burnt Umber. Dot middles with Burnt Umber and then Snow White.
- Word is based with Lamp Black. Dot letter with dots of Foliage Green and Bright Orange.
- Vine is based with Foliage Green and pounced again with Burnt Umber.
- Add dots with French Vanilla, Snow White, and Bright Orange as desired.
- Outline leaves with permanent ink pen.
- Glue ribbons and scrapbook paper into place.
Refer to template and tool package for additional information on usage and techniques.