Flower petal shapes from painted paper copy the background of this sunny photo from Krylon.
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Yellow (#9024)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Red (#9020)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Blue (#9021)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Spray Adhesive (#7011)
- Cardstock – pale golden yellow and sage green
- White glossy coated, paper (or glossy photo paper)
- Green patterned paper
- Green ink pad
- Flower Petal Coluzzle by Provo Craft
- Brown marker/pen
- Kraft photo corners
- Cut three sheets of 5" × 7" glossy paper and spray each with the following colors: A) with yellow only, B) with a combination of mostly yellow and a touch of red, and C) with a combination of yellow and blue. Set all aside to dry.
- Trim down light green cardstock and embellish edges with green stamp ink; mat onto yellow cardstock to create background.
- Tear strip of plaid paper and create border as shown.
- With kraft photo corners, mat photo onto yellow cardstock that has been shaded with green stamp ink around edges.
- Cut 15 petals each from the painted yellow and yellow/red combination sheets with Coluzzle. Cut four leaves from blue/yellow sheet. Arrange shapes into three sunflowers on plaid border strip and adhere. Add buttons in centers with floss ties to complete design.
- Add title and journaling to complete layout as shown.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.