Summer Watermelon Scrapbook Page
By: Stephanie Barnard for Amaco
Metal embossed watermelons are a cute touch for a summer scrapbook page from AMACO.
- ArtEmboss® Soft Metal Sheets — Aluminum, Light
- ArtEmboss® Soft Metal Sheets — Bright Red, Light
- ArtEmboss® Soft Metal Sheets — Mint Green, Light
- WireForm® Metal Mesh — Diamond Mesh, Aluminum
- Sizzix Dies — Fun Serif Alphabet, Photo Corners, and Circles
- DMD Paper Reflections Cardstock
- Therm O Web Zots Adhesive Dots
- Label Maker
- American Crafts Black Permanent Pen
- Standard Hole Punch
- Using Sizzix die cut machine; cut title from Red and Green ArtEmboss®. Cut photo corners from Aluminum ArtEmboss® and circles from Red and Green ArtEmboss®.
- Cut strip of WireForm® for top of page. Fold over the top edge of the layout.
- Cut two strips of light green cardstock and adhere to layout as shown.
- Matt photos with cardstock and Green ArtEmboss®. Add photo corners to one picture. Adhere to layout as shown.
- Cut skinny strips (approximately 3/8" high) of Aluminum ArtEmboss®. Feed strip through label maker to create words.
- Adhere title letters and Aluminum strips to green cardstock journaling block. Matt with Green ArtEmboss® and adhere to layout.
- Add Aluminum strip to bottom of the layout, and under photo.
- Cut circles in half and assemble watermelon pieces. Add black “seeds” with permanent black pen. Using the standard hole punch, create “bite” marks in watermelon pieces. Adhere to layout as shown.