A papier-mache t-shirt form becomes a cute door hanger for summer with this quick and easy painting project.
DecoArt Products Required
- PP02 - Cornsilk
- PP03 - Blue Dream
- PP04 - Sea Mist
- PP05 - Cashmere Pink
- DA129 - True Red
- DA230 - Festive Green
- 6 round brush
- water container
- paper towels
- palette or plastic plate
- cellulose sponge
- papier mache t-shirt form with hanger
- Clean surface of all dirt and debris.
- Use palette knife to spread different colors of Paper Perfect in horizontal strips on shirt (refer to photo).
- Spread Paper Perfect into an even layer using fan brush.
- Use sponge to remove excess water. Let dry.
- Paint Cool with Lamp Black.
- Use blunt end of brush to paint True Red and Festive Green dots as desired (refer to photo). Let dry.