19 Beach Crafts for the Home
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Do you love the feel of sand on your feet and hearing the waves crash on the rocks? Well, even if you can't enjoy beach front property, you can get a taste of seaside living with these 19 Beach Crafts for the Home. Use sea glass, sea shells, sand and more to create your own beach decor that's sure to make you feel like you're living along the coast.
If you're having a backyard beach party, be sure to include these lovely Beachside Votives. Great for adding a soft glow to your party decor, these votive holders are also a thrifty way to use up leftover bottles...or highlight colorful sea glass.
Lovers of sea and surf might also enjoy decorating their home with the fun Day at the Beach Wreath. Decorated with everything that makes the beach beautiful, this wreath is great for both indoor and outdoor decorating.
No matter where you live, you're sure to get a taste of ocean living with these 19 Beach Crafts for the Home.
19 Beach Crafts for the Home
- Easy Sea Glass Flower Vase: This Easy Sea Glass Flower Vase is the perfect project for someone who needs some quick home decor crafts to spruce up a room. Perfect for a bathroom or living room, this simple beach craft is a quick and easy way to give your room a whole new (and refreshing) look.
- Beachside Votive: Set the mood for a sunset beach party with this Beachside Votive holder. These glass votive holders are easy to make and also make great party favors for a beach-themed celebration...plus candles are great at keeping bugs away!
- Ocean Basket Shelf Unit: Whether you use it to store towels, accessories, toiletries, or clothes, this Ocean Basket Shelf Unit is great for keeping your little items organized. Use shells or sand dollars to label what's in each basket. This is a great storage idea for your bathroom or laundry room.
- Seashell Treasure Box: Store memories of the beach in this seashell embellished treasure box. You can fill it with sand, poems, or start your own seashell collection. Beach crafts like this are great for crafters of all levels, and is a fun and unique way to remember a favorite vacation.
- Painted Palm Tree Tray: Serve up a platter of summer anytime with this Painted Palm Tree Tray. With some simple painting techniques, you can master the skills needed to create this fun summer project. This tray is perfect for serving up some summer drinks or presenting appetizers for an outdoor gathering with friends and family.
- Popsicle Stick Beach Sign: This is a cute and fun craft for the whole family to do together! Using popsicle sticks, rocks, and some small sea shells, you can create a beach themed sign that's great for hanging in a 4-season room, bathroom, or living room.
- Seashells Quilt: Take this cute Seashell Quilt to the beach with you and use it to lay on as you soak up some sun. You can also display this quilt in your living room if you're looking for a modern beach decor theme. This cute stamped quilt is fun and easy to make and is a neat way to add some style to any room in your home.
- Cute Seashell Frame: Do you have a favorite beachside memory? Treasure it forever with this Cute Seashell Frame. Embellished with lovely seashells, this beach themed frame is a great way to remember an afternoon spent with friends and family on the beach.
- Decorative Seashell Spheres: Gather up your seashell collection and create these lovely decorative spheres. This beach craft is a simple and easy way to bring nature indoors and enjoy the look of the beach from the comfort of your own living room.
- Easy Sea Glass Wreath: Do you and your kids scour the beach looking for seaglass? Well here's a fun and creative way to show off your treasure. Simply glue your favorite pieces of seaglass to a foam wreath and hang on your wall or door for all to admire and enjoy.
Get more of that beachy look you love with the projects in 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Decor and More. With several creative and decorative projects to choose from, this printable collection is great for those who are looking to clear out their stash of old glass jars.
- Beach and Seashell Glass Candle Rings: Whether you're hosting an outdoor dinner party or are looking for ways to bring the beach theme indoors, these Beach and Seashell Glass Candle Rings are a great way to enjoy the simple pleasures of coastal living, even if you live miles from the beach.
- Day at the Beach Wreath: This beach theme home decor project will feel like you brought the beach home with you. Use an eclectic embellishment mix that can be purchased or assembled from your own beachcombing treasures.
- By the Beach Pillow: This beach pillow is a great home accent for your living room or outdoor room. With some simple stencils and paint, you can create a one of a kind pillow that is great for any beach lover.
- Beautiful Sea Glass Topiary: This elegant topiary is a great way to bring the beach home with you. Great for any time of year, this sea glass topiary would look lovely on your mantle or table. If you're hoping for a sunny beachside holiday, this topiary will definitely help!
- Glass Mosaic Candlesticks: Using paints, sea glass, beach sand and a few other materials, you can have amazing candlesticks in your home that embody beach living perfectly. These are great for outdoor entertaining as well.
- Easy Seashell Topiary: Are you looking for clever ways to display your seashell collection? Show off all your beach findings with this Easy Seashell Topiary. With only a few materials, you can have a new and stylish beach home decor project in no time.
- Relaxation Reminder: This lovely wall art piece is a gentle reminder of how imporant it is to take a few minutes for yourself. Whether you have the ability to walk along the beach or you just use this piece of art to mentally take yourself there, this beach craft is a great way to get away from it all.
- Thrift Store Beach Tray: Serve up delicious drinks and summer snacks on this cute Beach Tray. Made with items you might find at the thrift store or dollar store, this easy and thrifty summer project is a great way to bring the beach indoors.
- Starfish Dishcloth: Great for your kitchen or bathroom, these cute crocheted dischloths are a cute and fun way to bring a nautical theme into your home. Perfect for all levels of crochet fans, these starfish dishcloths are a cute and fun beach craft that also make great gifts for those who can't get enough of the beach!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes" free eBook
- 19 Summer Front Door Wreaths to Make
- Crochet Summer Tote
- 10 Minute Shell Decor
- Popsicle Stick Beach Sign
- Floral Beehive Wreath
- Tropical Theme Teepee
- Acorn Strawberry Gift Toppers
- Summer Swimsuit Wreath
- Beachy Jellyfish Wall Art
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stunning Silver Holiday Decor
- Gold Dipped Frosted Reindeer Trio
- Christmas Gnome Wall Decor
- Thrifty Vintage Red Sled
- Fun Glittery Snowman Wreath
- Fabulous Faux Flower Wreath
- Anthropologie Inspired Mirror
- Little Elf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Little Nativity Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Wine Lover's Gift In a Jar