Unique "picture jasper" beads and a "donut" copper bail pendant with swirls create a chunky necklace in warm tones in this jewelry craft project from Rings & Things. The look is perfect for summer vacations with light layers.
- 1 str. #21-000-034-68 6-8mm graduated barrel/rondelle gemstone beads, picture jasper
- 1 #21-642-034 30mm gemstone donut, picture jasper
- 1 #41-130-08-8 Donut bail with swirls, copper plate
- 24” #61-723-19-54 0.018” 19-strand Beadalon®, copper satin
- 2 #41-050-8 Wire Guardians™, copper plate
- 2 #41-252-8 2mm seamless crimp tubes, copper
- 1 #39-890-02 “S” clasp, copper
- flat nose or crimping pliers.
1. String necklace following instructions for Stringing with Beading Wire. Since the beads are graduated, keep them in the same order as on the strand as purchased.
Tips for this design:
The bail used in this necklace is strung directly onto the wire cable.