19 Summer Front Door Wreaths to Make
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to make a wreath that represents your personal style to hang proudly on your front door. With this collection of summer front door wreaths to make, you're sure to find several wreath designs you like. You can make a patriotic wreath to celebrate 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Flag Day, and you'll probably love it enough to keep it hanging up all year round! If you enjoy recycling paper and changing your wreaths with the seasons, check out one of our genius paper crafted wreaths. We've also got wreath ideas for those who want to give their home a beach vibe, and don't forget the classic floral wreaths for summer! Celebrate the season with a festive summer wreath.
19 Summer Front Door Wreaths to Make Table of Contents
Of all the summer front door wreaths to make, these patriotic wreaths are the ones that scream "summer!" the most. When I think summer decor, I always think 4th of July. Show your pride for the USA by making a patriotic wreath to hang right on your front door. These wreaths can stay up all year long to show your support for your country.
- Patriotic Crochet Wreath: Crochet some stars and stripes for a patriotic wreath this 4th of July. This wreath crochet pattern uses patriotic yarn colors of red, white and navy blue.
- Star Spangled Felt Wreath: Create an attractive 4th of July wreath using wood stars, felt and acrylic paint in red, white and blue. Decorate your door with this free 4th of July craft project.
- 4th of July Star Wreath: Wreaths are a great idea for homemade 4th of July decorations. This has features striped ribbon and paper stars in red, white and blue.
- NEW! Red, White, and Blue Wreath: With a few simple materials, you can create thie Red, White, and Blue Wreath just in time for your 4th of July celebration. Great for hanging both indoors and out, this do it yourself wreath is easy and fun to make. You could even use this same technique to create a wreath in any of your favorite colors.
If you're not lucky enough to live on the beach, you can still pretend! Turn your home into a beachy oasis with one of these beach-inspired summer front door wreaths. And if your home does happen to be on the beach, one of these homemade wreaths will be the perfect fit with the rest of your nautical decor.
- Sparkling Sea Glass Wreath: Get the beautiful shine in your home with a sparkling sea glass wreath. Diane Flowers lets us show the beauty in our homes with this great creation.
- Seashell Mosaic Wreath: Seashell crafts are becoming increasingly popular and make excellent bathroom decor or beautiful decorations for your beach home. The mosaic technique for this seashell wreath project sets it apart from many other sea shell wreath ideas. Try something different!
- Day at the Beach Wreath: This beach theme art home decor project will feel like you brought the beach home with you. Use eclectic embellishment mix that can be purchased or assembled from your own beachcombing treasures.
- Easy Sea Glass Wreath: This tiny decorative wreath is easy enough to hang on your door. Brighten up your bathroom or beach house with this soft and sweet wreath.
Get in the mood for warm weather, barbecues, and the great ourdoors with these pretty summer front door wreaths! You can decorate your wreath with flowers, lady bugs and bees, or even a bright pink feather boa! All of these wreaths would look so pretty hanging on your front door this summer, and they're all very easy to make too.
- Bright Gerbera Wreath: Fresh and festive, this playful, paper-wrapped wreath brings a dash of summer sunshine to any room. Make it yourself in just a few easy steps!
- Floral Beehive Wreath: This great summer beehive wreath will look great hanging on your door. It's a quick and easy DIY craft anyone would love to have in their home. Don't worry, these bees won't sting.
- Save Your Buttons Wreath: Old buttons don't have to be thrown away. You can now save them and create a unique wreath. We have provided complete instructions on how to make a decorative wreath.
- Fluffy Pink Feather Wreath: Brighten up your front door - or your baby girl's bedroom door - with this fun, fluffy pink feather wreath. Certain to elicit smiles, this project can be recreated in red or green to celebrate Christmas.
- Picnic Wreath: Ladybugs, flowers and cloth give the look of a picnic wreath. It can be put up in your kitchen or on the outside door.
- Dried Hydrangea Wreath: Decorative wreaths, like this hydrangea wreath, are great for creating a first impression! With some beautiful dried flowers, you can have an arrangement that will add a special touch to any home.
- NEW! Super Scrappy Fabric Wreath: Showcase all your favorite fabric scraps with this Super Scrappy Fabric Wreath. Perfect for hanging both indoors and out, this scraptastic wreath is a fun way to decorate your home (and clean up your craft stash at the same time!).
Paper is a thrifty medium for wreath making, and it works especially well if you're making disposable wreaths to change with the changing seasons. Get the kids involved making these summer front door wreaths. You can even turn it into a fun recycling project!
- Pretty Paper Pinwheel Wreath: Evoke memories of childhood fun with this clever, pretty paper pinwheel wreath. Whether you hang it in your beach house in summertime or on your front door in the middle of winter, it's sure to bring playful smiles to everyone's faces.
- Decorative Vintage Paper Wreath: Hang a Decorative Vintage Paper Wreath on your door this season! Try this recycled craft idea if you're looking for a fun project.
- Easy Paper Wreath: With bright green construction paper, glitter and some other glitsy materials you can create a paper wreath. Kathleen George shows us how to make a wreath. It can be used inside or outside and it would be a fun craft for the kids to do.
- Peony Wreath: This cute decorative wreath is great for the summer months. Made with tissue paper, it's lightweight and colorful and a great way to welcome people into your home!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Summer Tote
- "23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes" free eBook
- 19 Summer Front Door Wreaths to Make
- Checkerboard Can Cozies
- Strawberry Mini Baskets
- Summer Swimsuit Wreath
- Arizona Summers Necklace
- Popsicle Stick Beach Sign
- 19 Beach Crafts for the Home
- Easy Sea Glass Wreath
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft