You don't have to search for your gold because it will be stored in your pot o' gold box. This is a quick and easy craft you can put out every year for St. Patrick's day.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Crafter's Acrylic
- DCA01 - White
- DCA84 - Shamrock Green
- DCA125 - Grasshopper Green
- Craft Twinkles
- DCT1 - Crystal
- DCT3 - Gold
- Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- Unfinished wood candle cup with 7/8" opening, Lara's Crafts V10038
- Nine 3/4" wood circles, Forster Woodsies
- Craft glue
- 3/4" flat brush
- #8 shader brush
- Liner brush
- Wood box, Don Mechanic #085047(10088)
Note: Let dry after each step.
- Refer to photo for placement and paint as follows: White with Crystal coat over it, candle cup; Grasshopper Green, box; Gold, wood circles.
- Use liner brush and Shamrock Green to paint words on front of box.
- Refer to photo and glue bottom of candle cup to left top of lid. Glue circle coins inside candle cup and on lid of box.
- Spray box with Americana Matte Spray Sealer.