Show your Irish heritage by wearing this Kiss Me, I'm Irish button. It's so easy to make. All you need are some acrylics and wood shapes. Join in on the festivities.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Crafter's Acrylic
- DCA01 - White
- DCA84 - Shamrock Green
- Craft Twinkles
- Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- Self-adhesive pin back
- 1/2" flat brush
- Liner brush
- Three 1/2" unfinished wood hearts, Lara's Crafts U10081
- Craft glue
- 2 3/8" wood circle, Lara's Crafts L10627-30
- Refer to photo for placement and paint as follows, White; Lime Green, front and sides of hearts.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue hearts in clover shape to left side of circle.
- Use liner brush and Shamrock Green to paint clover stem and words on circle; let dry.
- Spray with Americana Matte Spray Sealer and let dry.
- Attach pinback to back.