Everyone has the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick's Day, so make a craft that will bring you luck! St. Patrick's Day crafts are popular as festive wearables in March, or cute home decor that hints at the spring season to come. Here are 12 of our favorite St. Patrick's Day crafts that the whole family will enjoy.
Wearable St. Patrick's Day Crafts
Make wearable St. Patrick's Day crafts that will show off your festive side this March. Because on St. Patrick's Day, you don't have to be Irish to wear green. Irishmen and non-Irishmen alike wear festive green, shamrock-adorned clothing and accessories. For a more low-key approach, make St. Patrick's Day crafts that are celtic-inspired to celebrate the Irish holiday.
1. Pendant Necklace Jewelry Set
2. Beaded Shamrock Necklace
3. Kiss Me I'm Irish Button
4. Lucky Clover St. Patrick Shoes
5. Cool Celtic Charm
6. Celtic Cable Cardigan with Hood
7. Lucky Irish Clay Pendant
Plus 3 New Wearable St. Patrick's Day Crafts!
- St. Patrick's Day Irish Princess T-Shirt- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in style with this easy t-shirt project perfect for any Irish princess. Get together with a group of friends to paint these festive shirts. Crown and clover stencils make these wearable St. Patrick's Day crafts a snap.
- Four Leaf Clover Charm- Starting with four green heart beads, it's easy to create a lucky four leaf clover pendant perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Step-by-step photos help you with the process if you are new to beading. Make two for a set of earrings or turn one into a bracelet charm.
- Lucky Clover Pendant Necklace- Swirls of green in friendly plastic make a lovely pendant in the shape of an irish shamrock symbol. Create this clover necklace perfect for St. Patrick's Day with a heart shape cutter and use for other easy jewelry ideas.
Green St. Patricks' Day Home Decor
Not only are St. Patrick's Day crafts appropriate for the festivities surrounding March 17th, but St. Patrick's day crafts and decor are also a reminder that spring is on the way. The middle of March is often a time when we're all a little anxious for spring to arrive. The color green symbolizes life and growth, like the green grass and trees that come to life after the dead of winter. Decorate your home with green for St. Patrick's Day, and ring in the spring season.
- St. Patrick's Day Wreath
- Green Celtic Cross
- Cheer Frame
- Leprachaun Hat Decoration
Plus 3 New St. Patrick's Day Crafts!
- Guest Towel for St. Patrick's Day- This embroidered towel is a great St. Patrick's Day project. Guests will love the shamrock pattern and unique ruffled border. Hang it in your guest bath throughout March or keep it up year round.
- Felt Shamrock Garland- Cut up some felt and make a lovely Shamrock Garland for this St. Patrick's Day. Using the colors of the Irish flag, this shamrock flag will put you in a lucky mood. St. Patrick's Day crafts couldn't be easier.
- Easy Crochet Shamrock- Use this intermediate free crochet pattern to make your very own crochet shamrock for St. Patrick's day. This easy crochet pattern calls for worsted weight yarn and an H hook.
For more St. Patrick's Day craft ideas, check out the Holiday section of FaveCrafts.