24 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
By: Karisa Tell, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make decorative outdoor wreaths to adorn your door this spring. These spring wreaths will help you forget about the cold, dark days of winter and usher in the warm season of rebirth! With 28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring, your home will be ready to change seasons in no time. Make a wreath for each spring holiday, from St. Patrick's Day to Easter and even Mother's Day, or make a festive floral wreath to match the blooming foliage that's just starting to bud. We've also got some genius wreath ideas for how to make decorative front door wreaths from just about anything you have around your house.
28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
Table of Contents
Spring is the time to step out into the green world and make beautiful DIY crafts for your garden and yard. Check out our collection of Craft Outside: 84 DIY Garden Ideas.
Show your holiday spirit for every holiday with a homemade wreath. These decorative front door wreaths are the perfect way to add a subtle touch of holiday decor without overwhelming your home. Make a wreath for Easter, St. Patrick's Day, or Mother's Day this spring to spread some spring holiday cheer!
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath: This wreath is great for Easter! Crochet these cute eggs and hang it on your door to welcome spring and the Easter bunny!
- Hydrangea Egg Wreath: Eggs and flowers don't just have to be used for eating and smelling pretty. You can turn them into a wreath with silk flowers and paints. It makes for a great springtime decoration.
- Mother's Day Wreath: No knitting or crochet required for this easy beginner's craft! This yarn wreath is simple enough for kids to make and can be given as a lovely Mother's Day gift or birthday present for Mom!
- St. Patrick's Day Wreath: Hang a festive green ribbon and clover wreath on your door to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Have a little creative fun and be "Irish for a day," even without Irish heritage.
- Welcome Button Door Shamrock: Welcome guests to your home with a festive welcome button shamrock, an easy Saint Patrick's Day craft to make with your button stash.
Nothing says spring like flowers! Give your front door a dose of spring flower goodness with a homemade floral wreath. These decorative front door wreaths turn even the dreariest day into a happy one with the reminder that summer is on the way.
- Crochet Spring Celebration Wreath: Flowers and Butterflies help to create a festive spring wreath from this free crochet pattern. Decorate for Easter or display it all season long to welcome guests.
- Floral Door Decoration: This spring decorate your door with a door hanger. It's quick and easy and it'll be ready in five easy steps. Flowers and vines make this door hanger everything it is.
- Welcome Garden Wreath: Show your creative side and welcome people into your home with this cute garden wreath. It's sure to last you a lifetime.
- Feather and Mushroom Wreath: Welcome guests into your home with this beautiful decorative wreath of STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam. This wreath is dramatic and unique!
- Au Naturel Birdseed Wreath: This birdseed-covered wreath pays tribute to our feathered friends. Look closely and you'll see two, quietly nesting quails.
- Garden Peas-in-a-Pod Wreath: This earthy wreath is an excellent way to display your passion for gardening. It's just bursting with flowers, mini clay pots, and fresh from the garden peapods. This wreath makes an excellent decoration to welcome in springtime or can be a great gift idea for a gardener.
- Fruit and Flowers Wreath: This is a great craft that's great for spring and summer! Learn how to make a fruit and flowers wreath. It's so colorful and will brighten anyone's day.
- Cherry Blossom Wreath: Celebrate spring with decorative outdoor wreaths like this lovely Cherry Blossom Wreath. This step-by-step guide to decorative front door wreaths will brighten your spirits and your decor.
- Put a Bird On It Wreath: When it comes to wreath decoration ideas...put a bird on it! The Put a Bird on It Wreath is a whimsical spring decoration to hang proudly on your front door. Spray paint the wreath base in the spring color of your choice.
- 5 Minute Spring Bouquet: Add some color to your front door with this easy and quick 5 Minute Spring Bouquet. This beautiful door decoration can be made with whatever flowers you'd like and it's so easy to put together! Use it either indoors or out to celebrate spring!
- Garden of Eden Wreath: The beauty of spring comes to life with this Garden of Eden Wreath. Great for adding a splash of color to your front door, this spring wreath is easy to make and is a great way to celebrate the new season.
- Hydrangea DIY Spring Wreath: Bring the blooming beauty of spring into your home when you welcome guests with this floral craft.
- Mini Button Wreath: Gather up your spare buttons and create a little button wreath to hang in your home. Use all white buttons and scrapbook paper for an elegant wreath.
- Easy Paper Wreath: With bright green construction paper, glitter and some other glitsy materials you can create a paper wreath. It can be used inside or outside and it would be a fun craft for the kids to do.
- Pastel Ribbon Wreath: Lighen up your entryway with this handmade pastel wreath that makes a great quick and easy holiday decoration.
- Wreath Made of Plastic Bags: Go Green with this great recycled craft. You can make this wreath using what you already have around the house - plastic bags!
- Felted Swirl Wreath: Decorate your home for any occasion with this colorful wreath. You can do this the cheap and easy way. Use dry cleanable fabric adhesives, fashion dye, crystals and some other materials to make a felted swirl wreath.
- Sock Wreath: Use two pairs of striped tube stocks and a wreath base to create a fun and colorful sock wreath. Finish off this wreath craft with a large ribbon and hang from a door for perfect dollar store decorating.
- Dyed Felt Spring Wreath: This funky, brightly colored wreath is a great way to welcome people into your home this spring. It's easy to make using fashion dyes and iron-on crystals and kids love it. You can even change up the colors or patterns and personalize it for a year-round decoration in a kid's room.
- Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath: Welcome spring with this Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath. This spring door wreath is just the thing to get your house guests in the spirit of the season. And these beautiful butterflies add just the right touch!
- Tea Garden Wreath: This Tea Garden Wreath is reminiscent of sitting in a tea garden with white flowers all around. Learn how to make a wreath of your own with this handy tutorial. Spring wreath crafts like this make excellent indoor decor for the warmer months, and the understated colors ensure that it will coordinate with any interior design.
- Easiest Yarn Wrapped Spring Wreath: This is a super easy spring wreath that anyone can make! All you need to do is wrap the wreath in your favorite colored yarn and you're good to go!
- Vintage Spring Wreath: Bring lovely paper embellishments and fabric together and make this adorable Vintage Spring Wreath. Great for all your decorating needs, this wreath is the perfect way to get your home ready for spring.
- Spring Cheer Wreath: Welcome spring into your home with this adorable Spring Cheer Wreath. Great for hanging both indoors and out, this spring wreath is sure to get you in the spirit for bright flowers and warmer weather.
- Mini Terra Cotta Pot Wreath: Add a touch of gardening to your front door with this charming wreath idea for spring.
- DIY Bird Feeder Wreath: Say hello to your winged friends and decorate your space at the same time with this clever craft idea.
Spring is the time for making earth-friendly craft ideas. Get inspired when you download our free eBook, Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Materials.
Let Us Know:
Do you prefer wreaths made from natural materials like flowers and plants or no-fuss faux flower ideas?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mini Spring Bonnets
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- 24 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
- Decoupaged Clay Pot
- Clutter of Nylon Butterflies
- Crochet Spring Celebration Wreath
- Purple Ruffled Place Mat
- 21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime
- Bright Button Flowers
- Potted Faux Flower Craft
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft