21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Nothing adds sunshine and smiles to a rainy day like a rainbow, and with these 21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime, you're sure to find a project to make you "spring" for your craft supplies! We've got rainbow accessories, rainbow decor, and even a fun rainbow coat for your puppy!
If anyone can appreciate the beauty of a rainbow, it's a kid. Think about all the art you made when you were a child...how many of those pictures had a rainbow in the background? I know lots of mine did! Children and adults alike continue to be fasinated with rainbows, so we were sure to include lots of rainbow crafts for kids in our collection of 21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime. Kids can melt down old crayons to make new colorful Rainbow Crayons, perfect for coloring! Need some cool rainbow party decorations? This Colorful Gumball Party Centerpiece is sure to have kids talking...if they can find the time to talk between blowing gum bubbles!
Get your family (and your dog!) in the mood for spring with fun rainbow accessories and clothing! Our collection of 21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime includes a colorful crochet hat, perfect for St. Patrick's Day. If you love rainbow jewelry, be sure to check out the Rainbow Hair Clip and the Rainbow Anklet...and naturally we have to include Fido, right? Dress up the family pooch in this cute Rainbow Dog Sweater! It's easy to make and will keep your dog warm in those transitional months between winter and spring.
So whether you're gearing up for St. Patrick's Day or just looking to add some color to your spring decor, we've got 21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime ready to help you get in a colorful spirit!
21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime Table of Contents
The magical thing about kids is that they find beauty in everyday things...and rainbows is only one example. In this collection of 18 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime, we were sure to include rainbow crafts for children, the ones who really seem to appreciate colorful inspiration.
Rainbow Crayons - Gather up those broken and worn down crayons. With this fun project, you can recycle them into fun new rainbow crayons!
Rainbow Snake - This rainbow snake is a fun craft for the whole family. Write what's important to you and your loved ones on each segment of the snake and display it proudly to remind you of the importance of family time.
Colorful Gumball Party Centerpiece - No party is complete without a fun centerpiece! This colorful gumball party centerpiece is a great way to add color to your party table! Kids of all ages will love it!
Crayon and Pencil Organizers - The coming of spring means one thing: spring cleaning! Recycle crayons and alumninum cans to create fun rainbow canisters to help keep coloring tools and pencils organized.
- NEW! Rainbow Teddy Bear - This cute and colorful bear is great for kids of all ages. This simple crochet pattern is great for crochet fans of all skill levels...and you can make your Rainbow Bear in any color combination you'd like!
Bring color and happiness into your home with these fun Rainbow Decor crafts from our collection of 18 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime. Make a blanket, a centerpiece, a wreath, and much more! Color your house happy!
Day and Night Mobile - A nursery would be a great place to display this Day and Night Mobile. Your new baby will love the fun colors, and with every color in the rainbow on this mobile, it's sure to compliment almost any decor theme!
Crayon Colored Afghan - Jazz up a solid-colored couch with this Crayon Colored Afghan. This fun throw isn't made with crayons, but it sure contains every color in the box!
Brightly Colored Throw - This fun throw would look great on a chair or on your shoulders! It's vibrant, colorful, and full of life!
Colorful Tissue Wreaths - Wreaths aren't just for the holidays...these Colorful Tissue Wreaths are great year-round! This set of three wreaths is easy to make and looks great hanging on a door or a wall.
Bright Button Flowers - Mother Nature would love this craft! Not only is it rainbow themed, but it uses recycled items! These Bright Button Flowers are a great way to bring spring into your home...and all the colors are sure to brighten up a gloomy rainy day!
Stained Glass Rainbow Afghan - If you love crochet projects with a lot of color, you're going to love this Stained Glass Rainbow Afghan. Made using a variety of colorful yarns, this easy crocheted afghan pattern is a fun way to add some color to your decor.
Rainbow Birds - These stunning Rainbow Birds are perfect for the spring and summer. Let them stand on their own or use them to help add color and texture to a wreath or picture frame.
- NEW! Rainbow Chevron Afghan - This amazingly colorful Rainbow Chevron Afghan mirrors the look of a quilt, but is crocheted with a variety of yarn colors. Great for using up yarn scraps, this afghan will transform your room in no time!
Rainbow Hair Clip - Your little girl will love this cute Rainbow Hair Clip. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any day, this colorful hair accessory will brighten up any wardrobe.
Rainbow Dog Sweater - Keep your little puppy cozy and colorful in this Rainbow Dog Sweater. He will love showing off his new coat on your next walk in the park!
Rainbow Anklet - Spring is the start of sandal season, so be sure to add some color to your feet with this easy rainbow jewelry craft. Don't like anklets? You can easily make a rainbow bracelet or necklace with this pattern.
Fuzzy Rainbow Sweater - This fun and fuzzy rainbow sweater is perfect for keeping baby warm during those lingering chilly days in April and May. It's easy to make and even more fun to wear!
Colorful Crochet Hat - Get in the Irish spirit by crocheting this fun and colorful hat. Wear it for St. Patrick's Day or fill it with chocolate gold coins for a fun springtime decor piece.
Rainbow Tie Dye Dress - Spicing up a dreary dress and turning it tie dye is easy with a Tulip Dye Kit. Turn faded into fabulous fuchsia, verdant green, or brilliant blue! Dyeing clothes is a simple way to make them new again!
Rainbow Shoes - For the hopeful Dorothy in us all, these Over the Rainbow shoes give us something to dream about every time we look at the great DIY glitter design on the front. A regular pair of canvas shoes can be chic, but a glittery pair is way cooler.
- NEW! Rainbow Jeans Ring - Reuse old denim scraps and leftover beads to create this cute Rainbow Jeans Ring. Great for girls of all ages, this fun and comfortable ring is a great accessory to wear any time of year.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 24 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
- Clutter of Nylon Butterflies
- Mini Spring Bonnets
- Easiest Yarn Wrapped Spring Wreath
- Crochet Spring Celebration Wreath
- 21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime
- Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath
- Sweet Spring Pastel Banner
- Decoupaged Clay Pot
- 5 Minute Spring Bouquet
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft