"8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns" eBook
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you have ever taken a Home Economics class in high school or tried to learn how to sew, you have likely tried to make an apron. With or without free apron sewing patterns, aprons are quick, easy and fun projects using a small amount of your favorite fabric or fabrics. With the help of free apron sewing patterns, apron projects can be very inexpensive too!
In response to reader demand, we have put together this quick collection of 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns. These free apron sewing patterns come from craft bloggers, independent craft designers and a few craft manufacturers to give you a nice selection of ideas. If you are new to sewing, these projects are a perfect way to learn, while the more inexperienced can enjoy a quick project to use up scrap fabric. These free apron sewing patterns also make great gifts for a variety of occasions.
"The free eBook, 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns, includes patterns for a lined apron, Sassy Apron, I only tried 2 of them which included the pillow case apron and the quick & easy apron.The pillowcase apron was so easy. I think I made it up in less than 15 minutes. The instructions were easy to understand for me and I would consider myself a late beginner to sewing. The Quick and Easy Apron was just that only I added a few twists of my own. So it actually looks nothing like a half apron. Just picture the apron with out the bottom layer I added. I'm not one to follow sewing patterns often. The instructions were very easy to understand and I had no trouble at all putting this one together."
Elisabeth Spivey of Calleigh's Clips, and Crochet Creations
"I just checked out the new e-book on favecrafts.com, 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns. All of the free sewing patterns just scream....UPCYCLE....!! There are so many pieces of clothing that I have bought just for this reason that I will be making several of these apron to give as gifts this year at Christmas. After all aprons are making a come back. My daughters used to think I was weird for warring them, but now they want me to make them some, because they get splattered when they cook. Go and check out this ebook and see what you think of it."
Lori Matterson of Trash 2 Treasure Blog
Free Apron Sewing Pattern Included in this eBook:
How to Sew a Lined Apron (pg. 5)- Follow this step-by-step free apron sewing pattern to create a lined apron in your favorite fabrics. Plenty of photos guide you along the process.
Sassy Apron Sewing Tutorial (pg. 11) - Sew up your own kitchen accessory with this free apron sewing pattern. Cute finishing touches include a ruffle and pockets in coordinating fabrics.
Quick Pillowcase Apron (pg. 15)- Probably the simplest of our free apron sewing patterns, you will need a spare pillowcase and some ribbon to create this pretty half-apron.
Crafty Coffee Bag Apron (pg. 17)- Use this clever tutorial to create an apron using a coffee bag, for a coffee lover or anyone. To make this free apron sewing pattern, ask local coffee shops for a bag, pick up a bag of coffee at a bulk/wholesale store or consider ordering some bulk coffee online.
Reversible Scrap Fabric Apron (pg. 23)- The most popular of our free apron sewing patterns, you can make this create half-apron with whatever scraps you have on hand. Use scrap trim, ribbon and other embellishments for a fun project. Make a craft party with friends to make aprons!
Quick and Easy Half Apron (pg. 27)- This simple apron sewing pattern is perfect for beginners and makes a great gift for a variety of occasions.
Halloween Apron (pg. 31)- Get ready for Hallowen festivities with this Halloween free apron sewing pattern. Use other fabric to create a half-apron for any occasion.
Delicious Cupcake Apron (pg. 35)- The most unique of our free apron sewing patterns, this pattern includes instructions to decorate with a variety of painted cupcakes and other embellishments.
Find our latest eBooks here.
Find our complete list of published eBooks here.
For tips on downloading our eBooks, see the eBook Help Document.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 31 Free Sewing Patterns
- Cleavage Be Gone
- "Sewing for Beginners" eBook
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas free eBook
- Car Seat Cover
- Recycled Denim Maxi Skirt Free Sewing Pattern
- Sock Bed for Kitty
- Aunt Betty's Strip Pieced Potholder
- Denim Drink Cozy
- 285 Free Sewing Patterns: Easy Sewing Projects For Purses, Aprons and More
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Reworked Rainbow Table DIY Craft Project
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit