"8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns" eBook
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you have ever taken a Home Economics class in high school or tried to learn how to sew, you have likely tried to make an apron. With or without free apron sewing patterns, aprons are quick, easy and fun projects using a small amount of your favorite fabric or fabrics. With the help of free apron sewing patterns, apron projects can be very inexpensive too!
In response to reader demand, we have put together this quick collection of 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns. These free apron sewing patterns come from craft bloggers, independent craft designers and a few craft manufacturers to give you a nice selection of ideas. If you are new to sewing, these projects are a perfect way to learn, while the more inexperienced can enjoy a quick project to use up scrap fabric. These free apron sewing patterns also make great gifts for a variety of occasions.
"The free eBook, 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns, includes patterns for a lined apron, Sassy Apron, I only tried 2 of them which included the pillow case apron and the quick & easy apron.The pillowcase apron was so easy. I think I made it up in less than 15 minutes. The instructions were easy to understand for me and I would consider myself a late beginner to sewing. The Quick and Easy Apron was just that only I added a few twists of my own. So it actually looks nothing like a half apron. Just picture the apron with out the bottom layer I added. I'm not one to follow sewing patterns often. The instructions were very easy to understand and I had no trouble at all putting this one together."
Elisabeth Spivey of Calleigh's Clips, and Crochet Creations
"I just checked out the new e-book on favecrafts.com, 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns. All of the free sewing patterns just scream....UPCYCLE....!! There are so many pieces of clothing that I have bought just for this reason that I will be making several of these apron to give as gifts this year at Christmas. After all aprons are making a come back. My daughters used to think I was weird for warring them, but now they want me to make them some, because they get splattered when they cook. Go and check out this ebook and see what you think of it."
Lori Matterson of Trash 2 Treasure Blog
Free Apron Sewing Pattern Included in this eBook:
How to Sew a Lined Apron (pg. 5)- Follow this step-by-step free apron sewing pattern to create a lined apron in your favorite fabrics. Plenty of photos guide you along the process.
Sassy Apron Sewing Tutorial (pg. 11) - Sew up your own kitchen accessory with this free apron sewing pattern. Cute finishing touches include a ruffle and pockets in coordinating fabrics.
Quick Pillowcase Apron (pg. 15)- Probably the simplest of our free apron sewing patterns, you will need a spare pillowcase and some ribbon to create this pretty half-apron.
Crafty Coffee Bag Apron (pg. 17)- Use this clever tutorial to create an apron using a coffee bag, for a coffee lover or anyone. To make this free apron sewing pattern, ask local coffee shops for a bag, pick up a bag of coffee at a bulk/wholesale store or consider ordering some bulk coffee online.
Reversible Scrap Fabric Apron (pg. 23)- The most popular of our free apron sewing patterns, you can make this create half-apron with whatever scraps you have on hand. Use scrap trim, ribbon and other embellishments for a fun project. Make a craft party with friends to make aprons!
Quick and Easy Half Apron (pg. 27)- This simple apron sewing pattern is perfect for beginners and makes a great gift for a variety of occasions.
Halloween Apron (pg. 31)- Get ready for Hallowen festivities with this Halloween free apron sewing pattern. Use other fabric to create a half-apron for any occasion.
Delicious Cupcake Apron (pg. 35)- The most unique of our free apron sewing patterns, this pattern includes instructions to decorate with a variety of painted cupcakes and other embellishments.
Find our latest eBooks here.
Find our complete list of published eBooks here.
For tips on downloading our eBooks, see the eBook Help Document.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Little Bitty Jelly Bean Plushies
- DIY Rope Bowl Sewing Tutorial
- "8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns" eBook
- Hand Towel Sewing Tutorial
- Warm and Fuzzy Winter Booties
- "Sewing for Beginners" eBook
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Reusable Fabric Sewn Coffee Sleeve
- Cleavage Be Gone
- Aunt Betty's Strip Pieced Potholder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stencil Ease Vintage Design DIY Side Table Video
- Valentine's Day Heart Box
- Mini Felt Conversation Hearts
- The Thinker Dragon Coloring Page
- 18 Sewing Videos to Master Every Knot and Stitch
- Abstract Coloring Pages for Kids
- Spring Buggies Coloring Pages
- Elegant Rose Zentangle Coloring Page
- Zebra Zentangle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Zentangle Coloring Page