20 Summer Scarf Patterns
By: Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have you collected all of your summer scarf patterns that you want to make this season? If you haven't already, now is the time to get started making them! Since scarves can be worn all year round, they are a must-have accessory. Summer scarf patterns can be used to add color to a basic ensemble, or in place of a necklace to add layers. The best part is that by making them yourself, you can create a variety to match all of your outfits at a lower cost versus store-bought scarves. Choose your favorite fabric or yarn and make a practical and cute addition to your wardrobe with this collection of summer scarf patterns.
20 Summer Scarf Patterns Table of Contents
Ruffled scarves are the ultimate femine accessory. Give your outfit more texture by pairing a ruffled scarf with a t-shirt or plain blouse.
- Summer Scarf: Version 1: This lightweight scarf is great for a summer outing. It's a great way to add texture to a simple outfit.
- Summer Scarf: Version 2: A perfect light and feminine scarf, this project is bouncy and ruffly! Everyone will love this cute and fun project!
- Funky Ruffled Scarf: Crochet fans will love this twirly scarf. It's easy to make and perfect to wear anytime of year.
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf: Made with an old tee shirt, this light and frilly scarf is perfect for a girly girl! It's easy to make and really fun to wear!
- NEW! Open Waves Scarf: Great for cooler summer evenings, this ruffled scarf is great for adding some color and style to your wardrobe.
Knit scarves are great for more than keeping you warm in the winter, they're stylish, too! Use a lighter yarn with these scarves to make them the perfect summer companion.
- Green Lace Scarf: Nothing says summer like bright and fun colors, and this green scarf is perfect for those cool summer nights. This knit scarf pattern also makes a great gift.
- Skinny Scarf or Belt: This fun scarf serves 2 purposes...it can be a fun and fashionable belt, or a thin and stylish scarf! It works up quickly and is great for beginners.
- Thread and Yarn Scarf: This light and lacy scarf is great for the warmer months. It's perfect for a night out on the town or a quick run to the store.
- Diagonal Baktus Lace Scarf: This artistic scarf is just the fashion accessory you need for a tee and jeans outfit. It's unique and feminine and makes a for a fun and fast project.
- NEW! Knit Scarflette: This little mini scarf is great for the summertime. It's small enough to keep your neck warm during unseasonably cool days, yet small enough not to overheat you during the warmer months.
Crochet scarves are light enough to wear during the summer season. If paired with a plain top, you can use more creative and bold patterns.
- Beginner Crochet Posey Scarf: This fun scarf is a great pattern for beginners. The colorful flowers make it perfect for spring and summer.
- Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern: This twirly scarf makes a fun accessory! You'll never believe how easy it is to crochet...you may even have time to make 2 or 3!
- Pineapple Crochet Scarf: Who doesn't love a unique crochet pattern? This pineapple scarf is one of a kind, and you can rest assured that you probably won't see anything like it!
- Flower Motif Scarf: This is one crochet scarf pattern that you'll love! This beautiful scarf makes a great gift, and is the perfect accessory to a formal summer evening outfit.
- Light and Lacy Scarf: This cute and short scarf looks great with almost any outfit. They work up quickly so you can make a few to match all your favorite outfits.
- NEW! Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf: Get the look you love without the price tag with this awesome Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf. This lovely infinity scarf is great for year-round comfort.
These scarves add intrigue to any outfit. Their fun fibers and threads make them an interesting addition to any wardrobe.
- How to Make a Fiber Scarf: This fiber scarf is colorful and lightweight, perfect for summer. Wear it as a scarf or tie it around your waist as a fun and stylish dress belt.
- Faux Weave Scarf or Vest: You can whip up this scarf in less than 3 hours! It's a great accessory to wear for a summer day on the town.
- Diagonal Scarf: Looking for something elegant? This Diagonal Scarf is just the thing! Made in stylish black and white, this knitted scarf is a must have for all fashion lovers!
- Pink Openweave Scarf: This glitzy and sparkly scarf is great for girls of all ages! It's the perfect scarf to dress up an outfit and the light and lacy look makes it perfect for summer.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers