Make your own travel game tin with scrapbook papers and homemade magnet game pieces. This travel game tin from Imaginisce works well for long car and airplane trips.
- 1- 12 x 12 Ruffin-it Paper #001922
- 1- 12 x 12 Were Out of Here Paper #001920
- 2- 12 x 12 Bon Voyage Paper #001925
- 2- 12 x 12 Go Scooter Go Paper #001921
- 1- 12 x 12 Now Embarking Paper #001923
- 1- 12 x 12 Click Paper #001924
- 1- 12 x 12 Road Trip Rub-on #001939
- 2- Off the Beaten Path Rubon #001941
- 1- Scooters Unleashed Ribbon #001942
- i-top Tool
- 16- 22 mm magnet daddies #01309
- 1- 7” Round Tin (purchased at Michaels)
- 1- Small Dry-erase Marker
- Black chalk ink, Clearsnap
- Trim circles to 6 3/4” (Hint: you should be able to get 2 circles from each paper)
- Ink everything with Black Chalk Ink.
- Adhere 2- 12 x 7/8” Stripe pieces around bottom of tin and overlap the ends. Securing well in place.
- Add rub-on words to the edge of the tin's lid as shown.
- Print images onto plain paper and tirm to fit in circle centers. Adhere games to circles.
- Add rub-ons as shown.
- Make 8- 22mm magnet game pieces from Were Out of Here paper airplanes and 8- 22mm magnet game pieces from Click photos.
- Laminate circles to make game boards more durable.
- Wrap marker in stripe paper according to size of marker. Add knotted ribbon to marker.