Become one with nature, or just remember the times you were there. Take a walk in the woods and capture it on camera. Then you can create this great photo album. In six easy steps you can remember your adventure.
- Americana Brushes
- Americana Acrylics
- DA132 - Hauser Medium Green
- DA163 - Honey Brown
- Paper Perfect
- PP04 - Sea Mist
- PP40 - Natural
- Paper Effects
- Palette Knife
- Water containePalette or foam plate
- Skeletonized leaves
- Cellulose sponge
- Paper towels
- Sheet protector
- Photo album
- Make small sheet of Sea Mist Paper Perfect on sheet protector following label instructions. While sheet is wet, use palette knife to pick along outside edges to give it a torn look.
- Position leaves on wet Paper Perfect using cellulose sponge to press into place. Allow to dry completely.
- Use palette knife to scoop and spread Natural Paper Perfect onto album cover. Press Paper Perfect with clean sponge to remove excess moisture and compress fibers. While it is wet, use palette knife to pick along edges for torn look.
- Position dried Sea Mist page and press into wet Natural Paper Perfect. Press into place using sponge. Allow to dry.
- Dampen #12 shader brush with waterand pick up small amount of Honey Brown. Apply thinned paint around edges of Natural Paper Perfect edges. Repeat with Hauser Medium Green around leaves and Sea Mist sheet. Allow to dry.
- Use Peacock Gold with fine tip to do lettering. Let dry.