Capture memories of the special day with this Memories Mini Album by Sue Eldred. Cherished photographs, mementos, and more that you hold dear can be stored inside, but who wants to put those in a plain album? Embellish a mini album to give the memories inside the special treatment they deserve.
- 25555 Lady Bug 12 x 12 Scrapbook Paper (Creative Imaginations)
- 25559 Delight 12 x 12 Scrapbook Paper (Creative Imaginations)
- LV-GCP67 Scallop Oval Punch-Giga (Marvy Uchida)
- LV-BCP Clever Lever Quick Borders Craft Punch (Marvy Uchida)
- LV-BCP02 Antique Floral Cartridge for LV-BCP
- Tim Holtz Ornate Plate (Advantus)
- Bind it All and coil (Zutter Innovations)
- Ribbon, Garment Pins,
- Hanging Crystal and jump ring
- Adhesive 3mm Diamond Rhinestone
- Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller (3M)
- Zip Dry Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Mat Board
- White Cardstock
- Cream Spray Paint
- Computer Generated Font
- Cut two pieces of mat board 4" x 5".
- Cover both pieces of mat board with Diamond Scrapbook paper. (both front and back sides)
- Add smaller pieces of scrapbook strips to the end of one side.
- Using the Clever Lever Quick Borders Punch, punch a cream strip of Antique floral. Trim and glue to front of album.
- Cut several 4" x 5" pieces of white cardstock. Punch one end of each sheet with Antique Floral Border.
- Using the Bind it all, punch 6 holes in front and back cover and each of the white cardstock pages.
- Bind book together using Bind it All instructions.
- Punch a oval scallop out of the peach floral paper and adhere to right side of front cover. Add adhesive rhinestones.
- Spray paint ornate plate with cream paint. After fully dry, adhere ornate plate with Zip Dry Glue onto the scallop oval.
- Tie ribbon and hanging crystal on the front of the album. Add garment pins to knot.
Close up of front (above), detail shot of interior (below)