By: Deborah Young for Spellbinders
Looking for paper craft ideas? Make Emma's Album from Spellbinders! This is a fantastic craft for anyone who loves pretty keepsakes.
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- LF-001 Creative Book Pages
- LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven
- S5-046 Banner Basics Three
- S4-309 Labels Four Small
- S4-316 Heart Circles
- S5-027 Labels Twenty-One
- S4-326 Ribbon Banners
- My Mind’s Eye Quite Contrary Collection
- Xyron 500 and 150 Sticker Maker
- JustRite Stampers Times New Roman 50 pt.
- Copic Black .07 Multiliner
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L 3D Foam Squares
- Glue Dots Minis
- Binding System
- White Cardstock
- First, I cut all the pages from thin chipboard (think cereal box thin). The Grand Calibur accommodated the chipboard so easily! Then I cut/embossed a back and front for each page with patterned papers. I adhered all the pages together and lightly inked the edges.
- The first page was embellished with a button, ric-rac trim and tassels from S5-046 Banner Basics Three. I cut/embossed/stenciled two tassels and sandwiched the ends of the ricrac between the tassels.
- On page two, I used LF-001 Creative Book Pages #1 (being the smallest die template) and cut a tiny mat for my photo. Then I placed the die template over my photo, traced around the inside to cut the photo along my tracing. The photo on the back of page two is matted by cutting/embossing/stenciling S4-309 Labels Four Small #3 and then cut to fit the page.
- Next on page three, I cut a mat from LF-001 Creative Book Pages #2 for my photo. Isn’t my sweet niece Emma adorable? I cut/embossed/stenciled S4-309 Labels Four Small #3 and #4 for the back of page three, and added a tassel to adorn the button.
- Then on page four, I cut/embossed/stenciled LF-001 Creative Book Pages #3. I slipped a piece of S4-309 Labels Four Small #3 under the photo, and added a tassel under the green button. I pulled out LF-001 Creative Book Pages #2 again to cut/embossed/stenciled to mat a photo for the back of page four. More tassels and a banner from S4-324 Ribbon Banners completed the page.
- On page five, the edges looked like a postage stamp! Can you imagine trying to cut that by hand? I cut/embossed/stenciled another one of my favorite new die templates, S5-027 Labels Twenty-One #4 and used it as a photo mat. ”Emma” was stamped on the little banners from S5-046 Banner Basic Three. For the back of the page, I used S4-316 Heart Circles #3 and a banner from S4-326 Ribbon Banners to frame the photo.
- For the last page the photo was matted with LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven #5. The little vertical trim along the right side of the photo was another element that was cut/embossed/stenciled from S5-046 Banner Basics Three. This set goes a long way and is so versatile!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!