By: Debbie Seyer for Spellbinders
Debbie Seyer from Spellbinders created this dreamlike scrapbook page with just a few materials and the lyrics to her daughter's favorite song. Record your own dream with Dream Dream!
- S3-149 Double Ended Tags
- S4-206 Renaissance Hearts Pendants
- S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite
- S4-246 Labels Eleven
- Cosmo Cricket, Earth Love Patterned Paper
- Brown Cardstock
- Apricot, Cream Cardstock
- Pink Ribbon
- Cut 1” from top and side of patterned paper and adhere to 12 x 12" piece of brown cardstock.
- Cut striped patterned paper to 12 x 5".
- Cut/emboss strip of apricot cardstock using S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite. Adhere to top of striped patterned paper and attach to base page.
- Mat photo onto brown and apricot cardstock adhere to page.
- Cut/emboss 12" piece of cream cardstock using S4-239 Classic Scalloped Borderabilities® Petite. Feed ribbon through holes and attach ribbon using glue dots. Adhere border to page using 3D foam squares.
- Using MS Word, print out journaling.
- Cut out each journaling piece using S4-246 Labels Eleven and S3-149 Double Ended Tags as shown.
- Cut/emboss a piece of apricot cardstock using S4-206 Renaissance Hearts Pendants. Adhere journaling piece to the front of pendant and attach to scrapbook page.