Create a scrapbook page from AMACO perfect for Father's Day with wire and embossed metal.
AMACO® ArtEmboss® Soft Metal Sheets — Black
AMACO® ArtEmboss® Stylus Tools
AMACO® Fun Wire™ — 24 Gauge Silver
AMACO® Rub ’n Buff® — Silver Leaf
AMACO® Pasta Machine (optional)
AMACO® Texture Sheets of choice
Craft Foam (needed if using a pasta machine)
Design Originals: Photo Slide Mounts
Therm O Web - Peel-N-Stick™ Sticky Strips
Therm O Web - Super Tape (double stick tape)
Papers in color of choice
Black & White Photos
Deval Products: Scrapbook Perfect Glue
- Place the template wrong side up onto ArtEmboss® Black. Trace around letters with a stylus. Cut out into irregular rectangle shapes.
- Sandwich ArtEmboss® Black between AMACO® Texture Sheet and craft foam. Roll through pasta machine on the third thinnest setting. Highlight raised areas with Rub ’n Buff® Silver Leaf. Place slide mounts onto metal. Cut around leaving 1/4" border on all sides.Wrap metal to inside of slide mount. Place photo inside and close. Repeat for remaining photos.
- With pliers shape words from FunWire™. We chose: Play, Laugh, and Sing. Create three coils of wire with pliers.
- Assembling: Position paper as shown in photo. Mount photo as desired. Apply double stick tape to back of photo and position on layout.
- Apply sticky strips to back of photo mounts. Place where desired.
- Glue wire words, metal letters and coils into place.