Stained Glass and Metallic Stone Paints make this Father-inspired layout from Krylon sparkle and shine.
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Metallic Textured Paints - Gold (#8260)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Red (#9020)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- Krylon Easy-Tack™ Repositionable Adhesive - Clear (#7021)
- Gold Heart Charm
- Heart Die Cuts
- Gold Fiber
- Mini Glue Dots
- Using a die cut machine, cut one large heart out of cardstock. Spray the back of the heart with Easy-Tack™ adhesive. Temporarily adhere large heart to a transparency. Spray Stained Glass Red over and around large die cut heart and also spray a two inch square for the small heart. Let dry completely.
- Using a die cut machine, cut one small heart from red painted transparency. Gently peel the large heart die cut from transparency. Trim to 4" × 4".
- Spray Gold Make It Stone!® on two 12" × 12" sheets of dark gray cardstock, according to directions on the can. Let dry.
- Computer journal onto a transparency. Sew on small heart with gold fiber. Mat with Gold Make It Stone!® cardstock, black cardstock, and then Gold Make It Stone!® cardstock. Adhere to layout.
- Spray photos with Preserve It!® Gloss. Let dry.
- Mat photos with black cardstock and Gold Make It Stone!® cardstock. Adhere to layout.
- Sew large heart transparency to Gold Make It Stone!® cardstock, adding heart charm to one corner. Mat with black and Gold Make It Stone! cardstock. Adhere to layout.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.