Heart die cuts and marble-like webbing spray add valentine charm for a great Valentine's Day Scrapbook Layout from Krylon.
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Gold Chiffon (#603)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Black Lava (#601)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Magical Multi-Color (#405)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - 18 KT. Gold (#9901)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Heart Gold Nailheads
- Wire 24 Gauge Silver
- Die cut letters
- Cardstock in black, red, white
- Small Heart Die Cuts
- Spray 12" × 12" white cardstock with Webbing Spray. Let dry.
- Trim to 11" square. Mount on black cardstock, slightly tilted.
- Tear a strip of black cardstock. Tear strip of red cardstock and mount over black cardstock.
- Wrap wire around three small die cut hearts. Add beads to wire for added dimension.
- Hang hearts from torn cardstock – place small hole in the cardstock using a needle, and thread wire through hole; curl the back end of wire to secure.
- Mount photo on red cardstock and trim leaving border.
- Spray vellum with Glitter Spray. Let dry.
- Mount on layout using Adhesive Spray.
- Spray black cardstock with Gold Chiffon Webbing Spray. Let dry.
- Die cut letters and mount on top of page.
- Draw an accent line at top of page using 18 KT Gold Leafing Pen.
- Add gold heart nailheads to each end of the gold line.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.