Cherish your child's Halloween memories with this trick or treat scrapbook layout from Petra Offrell. Our scrapbook layout ideas are always good sources of inspiration.
- Paper: Bazzill Basics card stock, Best Creation trick or treat collection & Basic Glitter Paper collection.
- Chipboard: Best Creation
- Ribbon, pearl maker
- I figure cutted the image and put it into a basket of layered papers.
- I used triplets of punched circles that I machine stiched onto the page to create dimension and also added some peral maker dots.
- On the top edge of the basket I put th etitle cut from a pettern paper from Best Creation Trick or treat collection.
- I put a ribbon on the basket and used a chipboard as a flower and behind the chipbord I have attached flower petals cut from several punched flowers.