Gold paint sprayed over window screen adds interesting pattern to any scrapbook page, including this one from Krylon.
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glistening Gold (#401)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - 18 KT. Gold (#9901)
- Krylon Premium Metallic - 18 KT. Gold Plate (#1000)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Gold Chiffon (#603)
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Metallic Textured Paints - Gold (#8260)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Spray Adhesive (#7011)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear Gloss (#7026)
- Charms – bingo card & crayon
- Alphabet stencil (to spell TOYS)
- 4 wood squares
- Metal screen
- Cardstock – ivory, black
- Miniature playing cards
- Bingo card
- Spray charms (bingo & crayon) with 18 KT Gold Plate. Let dry.
- Line outside edge of dominoes with Gold Leafing Pen. Let dry.
- Affix alphabet stencil over each wood square. Spray 18 KT Gold Plate over stencil. When dry, line edges of squares with Leafing Pen.
- Use metal screen as a stencil & spray ivory background page with Gold Plate. Let dry.
- Spray webbing on Black cardstock. When dry, tear for center of page.
- Spray Make it Stone! Metallic on cardstock. When dry, tear for the corners of the layout and line edges with leafing pen. Adhere to top & bottom corners.
- Spray Gold Glitter Spray on Black cardstock for photo mat & on miniature playing cards. When dry, line outside edge of cards with Leafing Pen.
- Spray digital photo with Preserve It!®. Let dry.
- Adhere all pieces with Spray Adhesive.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.