Stone paint creates wonderful “sandy beach” accents, while Stained Glass Blue provides the glossy blue water in this layout from Krylon.
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Textured Paints - Charcoal Sand (#18202)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Blue (#9021)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- 22 Gauge Wire Non-Tarnish Gold
- Nylon Jaw Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Gold Fish Charms
- 2" Dot Alphabet Die Cuts
- Mini Glue Dots
- Memory Glue Dots
- Spray Make It Stone!® onto one 12" × 12" sheet of tan cardstock, according to directions on the can. Let dry.
- Tear into strips for bottom border, photo bottom and title bottom.
- Spray Stained Glass Blue onto a transparency. Let dry.
- Cut transparency in the shape of waves for the bottom of the layout and the title.
- Carefully cut off charm shanks with wire cutters and adhere fish to the bottom of the layout with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere transparency to layout using Spray Adhesive. Add the small piece to the title block.
- Using a diecut machine, cut title out of Make It Stone!® Sand cardstock. Adhere letters to blue cardstock and mat with white cardstock.
- Create the title by bending wire by hand.
- Adhere small piece of blue transparency and torn sand.
- Adhere to blue cardstock using wire staples. Mat with white cardstock.
- Add title to the layout.
- Computer journal on blue cardstock and add three fish to the bottom of the journaling block. Mat with white, blue and another white piece of cardstock and adhere to layout.
- Spray photo with Preserve It!® Gloss Finish. Let dry.
- Mat photo with blue and white cardstock. Adhere to layout.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.