Bubbles of Stained Glass Blue add “Squeaky Clean” fun for any bathtime layout, like this one from Krylon.
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Blue (#9021)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Card stock: 8½" × 11" light blue, white, light blue scraps
- Blue stripe paper
- Alphabet cutouts of choice
- 4 Metal photo corners
- Two 1/8" brads
- Circle cutting system
- Cutting mat
- 1/16" hole punch
- Paper trimmer
- Double-sided tape
- Permanent adhesive
- Craft knife, ruler
- Optional: Alphabet rubber stamps, ink pad of choice
- Spray transparency blue. Cut 4" × 8" section from transparency to use on lower section of layout. Let dry.
- Cut circles as desired from remaining transparency and card stock scraps.
- Spray photos with Preserve It!®. Determine size of photo being used on bottom section; make cutout accordingly on 4" × 8" transparency.
- Using Spray Adhesive, attach photo to 8 1/2" × 11" card stock. To secure transparency, add brads to bottom corners and use tape along top edge. To hide tape, attach 1" × 8 1/2" strip of blue stripe paper using Spray Adhesive. Mount circles as desired.
- Using Spray Adhesive, mount main photo on white card stock, leaving 1/8" border; attach to page. Add title as desired.
- Spray photo corners blue. Use permanent adhesive to attach photo corners as desired.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.