A stained glass pattern was the inspiration for this page from Krylon. A transparency and stained glass paint bring this idea to life.
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Black Lava (#601)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Magical Multi-Color (#405)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - Silver (#9902)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Blue (#9021)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Yellow (#9024)
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Textured Paints - Charcoal Sand (#18202)
- Sequins – Silver Metallic Iris
- Wire-24 Gauge Non Tarnish Silver
- Die Cut Letters
- Craft Knife
- Clear Page Protector
- Glue Pen
- Foam Squares
- Cardstock – Black, Red, Yellow, White, Purple, Ivory
- Stained Glass Pattern was used for Moon/Witch Image – downloaded from http://www.chstainedglass.com/holidays.htm
- Create template for moon cutout using stained glass pattern.
- Spray entire sheet of 12" × 12" black cardstock with Glitter Spray.
- Use craft knife to cut image from black cardstock.
- Spray clear page protector with Stained Glass Blue and Yellow to make a green color. Let dry.
- Place painted page protector behind black cut out cardstock.
- Spray piece of purple cardstock with Webbing Spray. Let dry.
- Spray smaller piece of purple cardstock with Glitter Spray.
- Use pattern to create hat and use Webbing Spray paper for large section of hat.
- Use Glitter sprayed cardstock for the center part of hat. Add silver sequins and outline with Silver Leafing Pen.
- Wind silver wire around large part of hat. Assemble together over the cut out pattern.
- Use patterns to create eyes and mouth for moon. Mount on painted page protector.
- Die cut title letters from purple cardstock sprayed with Webbing Spray.
- Spray 12" × 12" ivory cardstock with Make It Stone!® Let dry. (This will be used for background sheet.)
- Spray 8 1/2" × 11" ivory cardstock with Make It Stone!® Let dry. (This will be used to mat photo and title)
- Die cut 2 letters and use the center cut out for title.
- Mount photo and trim. Place on layout. Mount title at bottom of layout. Place foam squares around the entire edge of 12" × 12" cardstock sprayed with Make It Stone!®
- Place foam squares on back side of black cardstock in the center and around the cut out moon shape.
- Mount black cardstock layout on 12" × 12" cardstock sprayed with Make It Stone!®.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.