Misting white stone paint lightly over dark colored cardstock looks like falling snow. Miniature mittens complete the layout from Krylon in a whimsical way.
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Textured Paints - White Onyx (#18213)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Shimmering Silver (#402)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - Silver (#9902)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Two Dark blue 12" × 12" background papers
- One Pearl blue 8 1/2" × 11" background paper
- Eight White tags 1 1/2" × 1 1/2"
- Snowflake paper punch
- Snowflake embellishments
- Self adhesive letters blue 1 1/2"
- Miniature mittens
- Fine silver wire
- Craft knife
- Lightly spray dark blue papers with Make It Stone!®. Let dry. Spray with Shimmering Silver Glitter. Let dry.
- Cut pearl blue paper slightly larger than photo and cut opening a bit smaller than photo. Cut a rectangle of pearl blue paper about 6 1/2" × 4" for journal panel. Outline edges of entire photo frame and journal panel with Silver Leafing Pen.
- Outline edges of tags with Silver Leafing Pen. Place letters on tags to spell snow play. Twist short length of fine silver wire in each of tag holes.
- Spray back of photo and journal with Spray Adhesive and position as shown. Spray back of mittens with Adhesive spray and position as shown.
- Spray back of tags with Adhesive spray and position around photo. Punch snow flakes from second sheet of dark blue paper and position as desired. Add snow flake embellishments as desired. Add writing to journal panel.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.