October Scrapbook Page
By: Kay Williamson for Arnold Grummer's
Late summer garden petals accent this beautiful scrapbook page from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies made with one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" handmade paper.
- Arnold Grummer's Paper Additive
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- Scrapbook paper: 12" x 12" brown, gold; 8 1/2" x 11" brown, gold
- Garden botanicals
- Scrap of white mulberry paper
- Stamps, stamp pad
- Glitter glue
- Leaf punch
- Deckle edge ruler
- Mini book hinges and clasp
- Presoak garden botanicals in a bowl of water while preparing pulp to soften petals for paper making.
- Recycle 1 1/2 sheets of buff color photocopy paper, adding a 3" x 3" piece of white mulberry paper for the last few seconds of blending.
- Follow kit directions to make paper. Press dry sheet under stack of books overnight before creating page.
- Trim brown scrapbook paper to 11 3/4" on three sides. Use a deckle edge ruler to create torn edge on the fourth side.
- Tear handmade paper to 7" x 8 1/2". Tear a 2" x 3" piece from the remnant for the journal box.
- Layer larger handmade piece onto a 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" gold cardstock. Stamp, accent and embellish page.
- Mount 4" x 6" image onto 8 1/2" x 6 1/4" card stock folded in half. Mount on page with tiny hinges and clasp. Journal inside booklet with grey gel pen.
- Layer all onto gold 12" x 12" scrapbook page. Keep forever!
- Note: Add 1/8 tsp Arnold Grummer's Acid pHree Additive to pulp in blender to make acid free, buffered paper.