Love You, Baby Girl
By: Jamie Harper for Hampton Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Celebrate a new addition to the family with this Love You, Baby Girl scrapbooking layout from Hampton Art. This same design could easily be adapted for a new baby boy, or even a new dog! Remember this monumental day in your life with this easy layout design.
- DT0028 Solid Tags
- DT0029 Floral Tags
- DT0041 Pink/Orange Felt with Buttons
- DT0019 5" x 7" Bracket Envelopes & Pockets
- DT0018 4 1/2" x 9" Scalloped Straight Envelopes
- DT0021 4" x 6" Photo Pockets
- DT0051 Yellow/Green
- DT0050 Pink/Orange
- Scallop Straight Envelopes
- Envelopes and Pockets
- Felt with Buttons
- Mix and Match stamps and inkers
- For the covers of the albums I used 8x8 clear covers. Start by lining up all of your products how you would like it inside the album and then punch your holes. Make sure everything is not lined up perfectly, you want to be able to see lots of layers.
- Next I added a 4x6 photo to the front and then matched one on the back, so that they hid the adhesive used on the backsides.
- For the two flowers I just punched circles out of one of the envelopes and cut each layer a bit smaller than the last. Use as many layers as you would like. For the center I used a gem.
- And last on the cover I added a tag and just trimmed about 2' from the end. I adhered the cut piece to the back side again to cover the adhesive.
- To finish off the inside of the album cover I just added a felted button.
- For the first page I used an envelope and adhered a wallet size photo
- I adhered a tag, and punched a butterfly to adhere to the tag.
- To finish the look I stamped on the bottom of the photo, onto the tag, and just at the top of the envelope. I used a matching pink ink from the inkers, just a bit darker than the envelope.
- On the backside I added a 4x6 photo to the center of the envelope, and corner rounded all of the edges.
- I trimmed 2' off of a lime tag and adhered to the backside of the pink tag.
- And then I stamped on the top and bottom of the photo.
- Here I used the scallop straight envelope. I kept it very simple by adding a wallet photo to the bottom, I punched a butterfly out of another envelope and then stamped on the bottom edge of the photo this time in a turquoise inker.
- This is a trick that I love to use!!! When I print my photos at COSTCO I get little images of what I have printed, they are a little bigger when you print 5x7's. SO here I cut them out and mounted 7 onto cardstock and adhered to the envelope. STamp a large and a small image vertical along the photos edge.
- For these next two I used photo pockets. I made sure to place them top and bottom so that you can see a bit of each when the pages are turned.
- A 4x6 photo fits perfectly edge to edge. Adhere to the inside flap of the pocket and flush to the right side.
- I added a tag to fit and then stamped on the tag.
- Here I used 3 wallet photos and stamped along the bottom of the photos
- I simply stamped an image and then added a strip of cardstock underneath that image
- I trimmed a photo to fit the backside and rounded the edges.
- Then stamp an image onto cardstock and cut the image out, Adhere layering over your photo.
- A simple envelope here with a wallet photo and a stamped image on the bottom.
- I used a 5x7 photo here and trimmed flush edge to edge. I added some of the pink envelope (that I have been punching the butterflies out of) to the bottom and stamped an image.
- Simply an envelope with a wallet photo and a strip of cardstock. Are you seeing how quick and easy this project can come together. And you have so many envelopes to store things, more photos, letters, journaling, there is no end as to what you can put inside.
- A 5x7 and this time the image is stamped onto the photo itself. Just make sure it dries before you put it into the album.
- Again just an envelope with a wallet photo. This time I added a few butterflies to have a whimsical feel.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- All Aboard for Adventure Layout
- Mom Scrapbook Layout
- Baking Together Scrapbook Layout
- Just Because Layout
- Bingham Family Story Scrapbook Layout
- Beach Days Scrapbook Layout
- Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Scrapbook Layout
- "It feels sticky" Scrapbook Page
- Je T'aime Wedding Scrapbook Layout
- Easter Bunny Scrapbook Layout
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Thinker Dragon Coloring Page
- 18 Sewing Videos to Master Every Knot and Stitch
- Abstract Coloring Pages for Kids
- Spring Buggies Coloring Pages
- Elegant Rose Zentangle Coloring Page
- Zebra Zentangle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Zentangle Coloring Page
- Lion Zentangle Coloring Page
- Giraffe Zentangle Coloring Page
- Ladybug Zentangle Coloring Page