Home Together Scrapbook Layout
By: Susan Cobb for Paper Wishes
Create an elegant page for your family photos with this Home Together layout from Paper Wishes. The tiny house accents complete with Home-themed scrapbook layout.
- Masculine sarapapers 7241260000
- Family Scrapbooking Dazzles™ 4002003
- Arrow brads 7581038000
- Black inkpad 7215280000
- Zots 7505580000
- X-acto® knife 7593530000
- White cardstock
- Black ribbon
- Black pen or computer printer
- Turn the background paper so the border is at the bottom. Attach the two pieces of a long house border across the page, just above the border. Attach the "HOME" and "TOGETHER" stickers near the upper left corner of the page, 5/8" from the top.
- Mat the 4"x6" photo on white cardstock leaving a 1/16" border at top, right, and bottom, and 5/8" extra space at the left side. Ink edges and mat on burgundy textured paper, leaving a 1/8" border. Add the bracket and heart stickers to the extra white space on the mat, as shown. Mat the remaining two 2 3/4"x4 1/4" photos on onyx glimmer, leaving a 1/16" border.
- Glue the larger photo to the upper right corner, 1/8" from the right side and the top. Glue the two smaller photos staggered on the left side, between the house sticker border and "HOME" "TOGETHER" as shown.
- Computer print or write "At" on a small round tag and glue to left of the "HOME" sticker. Write names near photos, leaving room for arrow brads as shown. Write or computer print journaling on white cardstock, trim, ink edges, then mat on burgundy textured paper leaving a 1/16" border. Ink edges and glue to right side of page beneath large photo, 3/8" from the right edge.
- Attach a house sticker to burgundy textured paper, then trim around the edges. Glue beneath the right side of "TOGETHER". Add arrow brads and ribbons as shown.