Halloween Party Scrapbook Layout
By: Susan Cobb for Paper Wishes
Make a spooktacular page with this free scrapbook layout from Paper Wishes. Motifs include black cats, pumpkins and a scary witch!
- Finished In A Flash Halloween Kit 7552850000
- Halloween Scrapbooking Dazzles™ 4002002
- X-acto® knife 7593530000 cutting mat 4000142
- Zots 7505580000
- Black ink pad 7215280000
- Black Extra Fine Sharpie pen (computer printer optional)
- Font: Benson
- Mat the 5"x7" photo on black, then purple paper leaving a 1/8" border on each. Glue centered to the top of a 7"x 9 1/2" green paper rectangle, then mat on black. Glue centered to the orange striped background paper with the plaid border at the left side.
- Lift the witch sticker from the Dazzle sheet and place on the left side of the green mat beneath the photo as shown. Add orange brad to top of the purple tag and glue to the right side of the green rectangle. Add a black cat sticker, bat, Boo!, and stars stickers as shown.
- Add spider web corners to the page corners on the right side, top and bottom. Add spider stickers. Glue word punch-outs as shown. Add orange brads to the "scary!" arrow. Zot an orange ribbon near bottom of photo. Attach a jack-o-lantern border sticker to orange paper, trim around the edges, and attach across bottom of green rectangle.