Capture those funny faces with the Live Loud paper collection from Imaginisce. Make your own orange and green brads to adorn this fun scrapbook layout.
- 12” x 12” Ear Candy (green side) paper #002149
- 10 1/4" x 10 1/4” Orange Cardstock
- 10" x 10" Royal Blue Cardstock
- Backstage Pass (striped side) paper #002147
- Scrap Green Cardstock
- 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" White Cardstock
- World Tour Rub-on #002157
- Boom Box Snag 'em Stamps #002117
- Live Loud Snag 'em Stamps #002120
- Drums Snag 'em Stamps #002118
- i-top Tool #001309
- 3 - Medium Brad Daddies #001312
- Versamark Ink
- Assorted Orange Ribbon
- Paper Clip
- To create a unique and fun background paper, use Snag 'em Stamps and a Versamark ink pad. Simply stamp images randomly on smooth cardstock as shown and you have the perfect background paper (see close-up below).
- Adhere blue cardstock to orange cardstock. Adhere both pieces to center of green background paper.
- Trim small square strips from Backstage Pass paper and adhere to layout as shown.
- Add photos and journaling to layout.
- Using iTop tool, create two green and one orange covered medium brads.
- Place brads to ends of square print strips of papers on layout.
- Place "Live Loud" rub-on on white cardstock and trim around title. Adhere to layout as shown.
- Tie orange ribbon around end of paper clip and mount above.
- Note: Designer wanted to bring definition to photos, so she sanded the edges to give it a white border.