Display antique family photos and talk about your ancestors with this vintage-inspired scrapbook layout from Paper Wishes. Lace accents and keys are perfect embellishments for this antique photo layout.
- Heritage Backgrounds Papers 4004147
- Heritage Scrapbooking Dazzles™ 4002004
- Dazzles Transfer sheet 4001854
- Brown ink pad 7215290000
- X-acto® knife 7593530000
- Zots 7505580000
- Bronze glimmer paper 7210375000
- Black pen (computer printer optional)
- Pale yellow cardstock
- 3/8" wide sheer brown ribbon
- font: Calligraph 810 BT
- Mat photos on "bills" paper, ink the edges, then mat on pale yellow cardstock and/or the bronze glimmer paper. Glue to upper right and lower left of the green/brown words and texture background paper as shown. Attach two lace border stickers across the bottom of the page, matching them at the center, then trim excess from the end. Computer print or write journaling by hand on pale yellow cardstock, using the black pen. Trim, ink the edges, and glue to lower right portion of the page.
- Attach a filigree frame to the center of 4"x2 3/4" pale yellow cardstock rectangle and ink the edges. Add "Family Story" stickers inside the frame, and write the family name above the words. Ink edges and glue to the upper left portion of the page. Write on the label and glue overlapping the upper photo as shown.
- Add two key stickers to upper left corner overlapping the "Family Story" plaque. Zot a ribbon at the top of the keys. Add large corner stickers to the top of the page corners. Add paisley stickers to decorate the edges of one photo mat. Add larger leaf swirl to lower left edge of second photo. Add small corner stickers to the photo mat to opposite corners as shown. Add fleur de lis stickers.