Use stamps, cardstock, treasure tape and beadlets to create this adorable kids scrapbook page.
- 8 1/2” x 11” Green cardstock
- Two pieces of green cardstock cut to 6” x 4”
- 8” x 10 1/2” white cardstock
- Two pieces of white cardstock cut to 51/3” x 3 1/2”
- 7 1/2” x 10” yellow cardstock
- Crayon Kids stamp set from Stampin Up
- Red, blue, purple, orange, green scraps of paper
- Black stamp pad
- Yellow stamp pad
- Two photos, 5” x 3 1/4”
- Diamond Beadlets®
- 1/4” Treasure Tape
- Shallow pan or tray
- Using scraps of Treasure Tape:
- For each photo, attach picture (centered) to small white cardstock, then attach this to small green cardstock (centered)
- Center and attach yellow cardstock to large white cardstock. Then center and attach this to the large green cardstock.
- Using crayon rubber stamp and yellow ink, stamp image randomly on yellow cardstock.
- Using black ink, stamp crayon image two times on each color of scrap paper. Cut out images. Lay strips of Treasure Tape in two striped areas and the tip of each crayon image. Remove red liner to expose sticky tape, then cover with Diamond Beadlets®.
- Using our photo as a guide, attach photos to the yellow cardstock with strips of Treasure Tape. Then attach crayon cutouts randomly along bottom and sides of page.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.