Budding Stars Scrapbook Layout
By: Tessa Bundy for Paper Wishes
Create a glamorous scrapbook page for two budding stars with this free scrapbook layout from Paper Wishes. This colorful scrapbook page is perfect for young girls.
- Use 'Em For Anything Dots and Stripes papers 4004146
- Floral Scrapbooking Dazzles 4002801
- Pink Flourishes foil board 5009052
- Foam tape 4000074
- Pastel flowers 7544610000
- Pastel brad pack 7581056000
- Decorative chalk 7268630000
- Cream cardstock
- Mat photos on cream cardstock with 1/16" border. Attach photos to a 5 3/4"x12" pink foil board matting. Attach 1 1/2" from the edge of the striped paper. Attach a 3 1/4" wide strip of dots paper along the edge of the page. Add 1/4" strip of pink foil board over the intersection of the papers.
- Place 3 flower Dazzles on cream cardstock and trim around the outer edges. Stack on pastel flowers then attach to the page using pastel brads. Journal on small tags and add "Bloom" to a larger tag, chalking purple around the edges. Foam tape to the photos or flowers.
- Journal on cream cardstock, mat on pink foil board and attach to the dotted strip. Place corners Dazzles on pink foil board and trim around the outer edges. Add to corners of photos and journaling. Add a butterfly Dazzle to the dotted strip and chalk purple around the outer edges.