Create a page for your beach day memories with this free scrapbooking layout from Paper Wishes. This beach page is covered with colorful seashells.
- Beach Scrapbooking Dazzles™ 4002806
- Finished In A Flash At The Beach Kit 7552800000
- Brown ink pad 7215290000
- Black pen (computer printer optional)
- Font: Andy Regular
- Turn the background paper so the stripes/bubbles border is at the bottom. Double mat the photos on solid papers, inking all edges and using alternating colors. Leave a 1/4" border on two sides of each outer mat. Wrap ribbon across the bottom edge of the horizontal photo and glue to the back to secure. Glue matted photos to the background paper as shown.
- Attach shell Dazzles™ to assorted colors of the solid matting papers, then cut around the edges. Arrange shells overlapping each other below the photo on the left side of the page and overlapping the photo on the lower right. Add the "SeaShore" Dazzle™ at the top left. Place a small starfish sticker with holes at the center over a small piece of orange paper to give color to the center. Trim away any excess paper. Attach near the words as shown.
- Computer print or write by hand on the center of the striped label. Add brads to the ends and glue centered over the ribbon on the horizontal photo. Add year as shown. Finish by adding seahorse Dazzles™ to the striped border and a mini starfish near the collage of shells.