Honor your friend's band or a favorite concert with this rock scrapbook layout from Paper Wishes. This scrapbook page would make a great gift for a musician friend.
- Music Scrapbooking Dazzles 4002800
- Dots & Stripes Papers 4004146
- Orange colored pencil 4001352
- Black inkpad 7215280000
- Foam tape 4000074
- Light green, White and Navy blue cardstocks
- Cut a 4”x12” strip of light green cardstock. Ink the edges and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue to the striped paper, 3/8” from the bottom.
- Place white cardstock behind the center drum, color the center with orange pencil and adhere the “Rock & Roll” words. Adhere the drums to the center of the green border. Line the guitars with white cardstock and color in areas with orange pencil. Glue to either side of the drums. Adhere music notes to each side of the guitars and between drums.
- Mat two 4”x6” photos with white and then navy cardstock, leaving 1/16” wide mats. Glue one on the right, extending from behind the green border. Glue the left photo at an angle above the border.
- Line the headphones and microphone with white cardstock and spot color with orange pencil. Adhere with cords handing on the left and right sides of the page. Adhere “You Rock!” above the right photo. Write on the orange tag and embellish with star and treble cleft. Foam tape to the corner of the right photo.