Baby Boy Layout
By: Miranda Urry for Provo Craft
Help introduce a new baby boy to the world with a fun scrapbook layout. Post some of his newborn pictures on their with the new parents. This is great to give him when he gets older.
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut® Nursery Rhymes cartridge 
- Cuttlebug® Die Cutter and Embosser 
- Cuttlebug® Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots 
- Cardstock: blue, white, orange
- Patterned paper: yellow, green, blue
- Ribbon: one 11 ½" and one 4" strip of ½" orange
- Hole punch
- Swirly cut scissors
- Paper trimmer and scissors
- Foam squares
- Use one 12" x 12" sheet of blue cardstock as layout base.
- Cut one 11 ½" x 7" block of yellow patterned paper. Adhere ¼" from top of layout base using foam squares. Cut one 11 ½" x 7" block of green patterned paper. Adhere ¼" from bottom of layout base using foam squares so it overlaps yellow patterned block.
- Adhere 11 ½" strip of orange ribbon ¼" from top of green patterned paper.
- Cut one 11 ½" x 1" strip of yellow patterned paper. Cut top and bottom edges with swirly cut scissors. Adhere ¼" below orange ribbon using foam squares.
- Cut circles. Cut one 6 ¾" circle from blue cardstock. Cut one 6 ¼" circle from white cardstock. Cut one 5 ¼" circle from blue patterned paper. Punch two holes in blue patterned circle as shown. Thread 4" ribbon through holes and tie in a knot. Layer circles together using foam squares. Adhere to layout as shown using foam squares.
- Cut rocking horse. Using Nursery Rhymes cartridge and blue cardstock, cut one 3 ½" <LilPony>. Emboss using Cuttlebug machine and Swiss Dots folder. Adhere to layout as shown using foam squares.
- Cut cradle. Using blue cardstock, select Monogram feature and cut one 3" <3BlndMic>. Emboss using Cuttlebug machine and Swiss Dots folder. Adhere to layout as shown using foam squares.
- Cut Sweet Baby Boy. Using blue cardstock, select Font feature and cut one 4" <DodleDoo>. Repeat cut using orange cardstock and Font Shadow Blackout feature. Emboss blue cut using Cuttlebug machine and Swiss Dots folder. Layer together. Adhere to layout as shown using foam squares.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!