Love Stamps? Create this Easy Marbled Background from Samantha Star for your next rubber stamping project. It adds a fun new dimension to your work.
- Your favorite paint colors
- Acrylic block
- Saran wrap
- Paint brush
- On a non-stick surface put a pea sized drop of paint, in at least two colors of your choice. Add about half the amount of water as you have paint, and mix.
- Wrap an acrylic block loosely with saran wrap. Wrinkles are good! With a paintbrush add your paint randomly.
- Stamp multiple times on a piece of smooth card stock.
- Stamp your image over the desired part of your pattern.
- Cut and create your card! I used the same technique with a lighter paint color (Pink Highlights) on the background of my card to give it a little shimmer!