Make a little piggy face on a paper plate in pink! This little pig craft is so much fun for the kids. A great Plaid craft for kids on a rainy day or just because.
- 2233 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Parisian Pink, 2 oz.
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- 2 Paper plates
- 1 Styrofoam cup (or recycled fruit cup)
- Craft Glue
- Wax paper
- 2 small black buttons
- 1 piece of red construction paper
- Cover work area with Wax Paper.
- Cut pig ears from second plate. Glue on whole plate as shown.
- Cut cup 2” up from bottom. Glue bottom onto center of plate. Let dry.
- Paint entire project with Parisian Pink. Let dry.
- Cut mouth from red construction paper. Glue on plate.
- Glue buttons on nose.
- Using small brush and Licorice, paint eyes and eyebrows.