Add sparkly blue crystals in the shape of a snowman to a plain white mug. This simple craft from I Love to Create makes a great holiday gift or decoration all winter long.
- Liquid Fusion™ Clear Urethane Glue
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ 23078 300 Multi-color Pack
- Plaster of Paris
- Coffee cup
- Florist wire
- Create coils with floral wire, twist to create multi-layered circle. Create a total of 5 separate wire coils, twist together on straight end.
- Prepare plaster of paris. Place wires in cup, straight end down, pour in plaster of paris.
- Tape across top of cup to hold wire coils in place until set.
- Trace design on front on cup with fine line marker.
- Outline design with Liquid Fusion, lay down crystals to the outline design.
- Let dry.
- Working in small area, apply Liquid Fusion to design and begin to fill with remaining crystals. Let dry.
More Snowman Crafts:
Decorative Snowman Cardholder
Easy Snowman Ornament